Status report Page 8

Yeah, ok, we believe you. :)

Quote: Aaron @ October 13 2008, 6:43 PM BST

Yeah, ok, we believe you. :)

Do we?

Status Report On Lee: Tired, with huge zit blossoming on chin, wanting to go and have a nice long soak in the bath with the bubble machine on but can't because there's too much effing work to be done.

But tonight...oh yes, tonight...I have plans to drink four bottles of Fruli. O sweet strawberry ale how I adore thee. <3

Status Report on Curt: I have cursed my teacher's name 5 times while trying to decipher my professor's questions written in her 2nd language English. She is by far the worst teacher I have had in years.
But one good note is I only have 1 question left (it has now taken me two days to answer all her questions....f**k I hate her).

Quote: Curt @ October 13 2008, 7:05 PM BST

Status Report on Curt: I have cursed my teacher's name 5 times while trying to decipher my professor's questions written in her 2nd language English. She is by far the worst teacher I have had in years.
But one good note is I only have 1 question left (it has now taken me two days to answer all her questions....f**k I hate her).

:D:D

Ruby has been having lunch and getting stressed with the NHS. Having to wait up to two years for something is bad enough but when the doctor "forgets" to put your name down so you have a longer wait, it takes the piss.

:(! *hugs* I've had a similar experience to that; except that I waited for a year to get an appointment about something, and just got patronised the whole time I was there.

I have a PALS officer now who shouts at them for me! Muh ha ha ha ha ha!

But it's annoying.

My mum shouted at them, but apparently that opened up even bigger issues about her supposedly being a controlling bitch. :)

Winterlight is looking forward to having a chicken madras tonight.

Quote: Scatterbrained Floozy @ October 14 2008, 12:50 PM BST

My mum shoted at them, but apparently that opened up even bigger issues about her supposedly being a controlling bitch. :)

I have one of them. She even went as far as using my old flatmate to keep tabs on me without my knowledge.

I have the most amazing relationship with my folks......... Unimpressed

Mine have tried to interrogate Andy about me more than a reasonable amount, believe me! I'm still convinced he was super-spy on Saturday.

Parents who live through their kids. Fun!

It's doesn't stop when you move out, they still try. They turn up on your doorstep without calling you first. Sometimes I came home to find her washing all the clean plates to her standard. I swear she has a key cut.

Quote: Winterlight @ October 14 2008, 12:52 PM BST

Winterlight is looking forward to having a chicken madras tonight.

Curt is jealous of Winterlight's chicken madras.

Why are you not marrying Ellie, Curt? It's not her fault she has a wooden peg leg.