Status report Page 6,083

Quote: Chappers @ 13th January 2021, 10:20 AM

Doesn't that look a bit strange with your twin-set and pearls?

I do shave my legs! I do have some dignity. Besides, if Eddie Izzard can do it, then so can I.

And I didn't even feel a little prick!

Over did it with the whiskey last night so I deserve the headache and nausea.
I dread to think what I posted and said on the various platforms. I dare not look.

Dog's been staring at me for an hour to go out... I know it will help but moving is a problem

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 23rd January 2021, 10:15 AM

Over did it with the whiskey last night so I deserve the headache and nausea.
I dread to think what I posted and said on the various platforms. I dare not look.

Dog's been staring at me for an hour to go out... I know it will help but moving is a problem

Having been teetotal for about 5 years now, you have don't have my sympathy. Been there many a time, but found the older I got the longer it took to get over, so had enough of feeling shit. Just not worth it for a few hours of jollity, especially when you usually finish up being a bore and complete arse.

I don't get hangovers. I get wine flu.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 23rd January 2021, 10:45 AM

Having been teetotal for about 5 years now, you have don't have my sympathy. Been there many a time, but found the older I got the longer it took to get over, so had enough of feeling shit. Just not worth it for a few hours of jollity, especially when you usually finish up being a bore and complete arse.

If you don't drink any more what is your excuse now?

Quote: Chappers @ 23rd January 2021, 12:05 PM

If you don't drink any more what is your excuse now?

Nothing but clear liquids for the next 24 hours, then they'll shove a camera up my butt. 2021 ain't no better than 2020 so far.

Wishing you well, DB.

Quote: DaButt @ 24th January 2021, 10:42 AM

Nothing but clear liquids for the next 24 hours, then they'll shove a camera up my butt. 2021 ain't no better than 2020 so far.

Had a finger up there a number of times (professionally I might add!) and a camera down my nose, but not as you are having done.

Hope all goes well and your eyes don't water too much.

Thanks, fellas. The fun part starts in 30 minutes when I have to start The Great Purge.

Best of luck dude!

Quote: lofthouse @ 24th January 2021, 10:47 PM

Best of luck dude!

Thanks! Drank the nasty stuff and I feel rumblings down there; at least I got to watch my Tampa Bay Buccaneers win their game. Super Bowl bound!

Toilet Bowl first, though.
Hang in there DB.

Quote: Lazzard @ 25th January 2021, 9:58 AM

Toilet Bowl first, though.

Unfortunately.

Just started Round 2 of the prep at 3:45 AM. Five hours until the procedure, hopefully I'll be awake and receiving good news shortly thereafter.