Status report Page 6079

reds

• Sunday 18th October 2020, 12:27pm
  • Australia
  • 2,652 posts

Spent the weekend rewatching The IT Crowd. I hadn't seen it for years except for the odd episode. I didn't enjoy it as much as I remeber.

Wheel

• Sunday 18th October 2020, 4:18pm [Edited]
  • Wakefield, England
  • 376 posts
Quote: Chappers @ 14th October 2020, 8:46 PM

Are you David Smith?

Yes I am David Smith. But I'm not called David Smith. Made a thread a few months ago, about it all and the past if you want to see it

Will Cam

• Sunday 18th October 2020, 7:31pm
  • England
  • 8,015 posts
Quote: Wheel @ 18th October 2020, 4:18 PM

Yes I am David Smith. But I'm not called David Smith. Made a thread a few months ago, about it all and the past if you want to see it

Link please?

Chappers

• Tuesday 20th October 2020, 10:18pm
  • Surreyish., England
  • 31,255 posts
Quote: reds @ 18th October 2020, 12:27 PM

Spent the weekend rewatching The IT Crowd. I hadn't seen it for years except for the odd episode. I didn't enjoy it as much as I remeber.

It still creases me up.

Chappers

• Wednesday 21st October 2020, 5:57pm
  • Surreyish., England
  • 31,255 posts

I've just changed my Facebook password which is a daily occurrence. Bloody pain in the arse as someone keeps trying to hack me.

A Horseradish

• Wednesday 28th October 2020, 1:35am [Edited]
  • United Kingdom
  • 7,535 posts

No, I don't have anything to say on this particular thread, lovely though it is. I am a man of little words which is why I like sheep, goats, horses and seals. And people who are totally agreable and say nothing at all - as my mother always told me they were the most attractive. She's 90 now, love her, and a sado-masochist who never got over her protection of her vagina and when she gave up knitting Bart Simpsons it just got worse . She thinks she is a policeman. She isn't but she does have the most overpowering balls.

Ben

• Wednesday 28th October 2020, 8:18pm
  • England
  • 18,404 posts
Quote: Chappers @ 21st October 2020, 5:57 PM

I've just changed my Facebook password which is a daily occurrence. Bloody pain in the arse as someone keeps trying to hack me.

Can you set up two-factor authentication on Facebook? I use it where I can now, much more secure.

Chappers

• Thursday 29th October 2020, 8:38pm [Edited]
  • Surreyish., England
  • 31,255 posts

Banished permanently by the look of it. The trouble is there is no contact where you can appeal.

You can't use Facebook because your account, or activity on it, didn't follow our Community Standards.
We have already reviewed this decision and it can't be reversed.
To learn more about the reasons why we disable accounts, visit the Community Standards.