Status report Page 6,067

Quote: Aaron @ 8th May 2020, 5:23 AM

Briosaid has resigned her membership.

That's disappointing. Hopefully it was just a temporary rage quit and she'll be back. Again.

All kids have tantrums.

Brio is passionate in her beliefs and certainly speaks her mind.

She loathes Donald Trump and, accordingly, she's none too fond of those who voted for him.

It's perhaps not surprising therefore that Da Butt came in for quite a bit of flak from her.

It should be said, however, that he has always conducted himself like a gentleman on this forum.

Hopefully, Brio will return to us in the not-too-distant future.

Yes I think it's a huge understatement to say DaButt has the patience of a saint

I could read provocation from both, myself.

Quote: john tregorran @ 8th May 2020, 7:50 PM

I could read provocation from both, myself.

The provocation was entirely one-sided. It's clearly part of her act, whether it's actually an act or not.

Quote: Aaron @ 8th May 2020, 5:23 AM

Briosaid has resigned her membership.

That's the last of the female posters, that means our race will now die out. How embarrassing, we became extinct due to excessive teasing. Come back Briosaid, I've got some jokes about guns and Trump you can borrow.

The best way to have solved this dispute would have been a duel - with pistols

My money would have been on DaButt...

Quote: lofthouse @ 8th May 2020, 9:47 PM

The best way to have solved this dispute would have been a duel - with pistols.

I've always said that about divorces with child custody battles. Parents would probably find a workable compromise instead.

If I tell Briosaid that it's my birthday, do you think she'll bake me a cake? If she does, who's brave enough to try the first slice?

Not me

She Scottish

Scottish cakes are full of ... sheep's innards and batter and

Yeah I'm pretty sure.

Quote: lofthouse @ 8th May 2020, 10:44 PM

Scottish cakes are full of ... sheep's innards and batter

All the Irn-Bru in the world wouldn't wash that down.

Quote: DaButt @ 7th May 2020, 7:28 PM

No idea, although I suspect the answer is quite close to, if not exactly, zero.

I'm not saying that you're all gullible for believing him but I bet that there were some people in a morgue who did believe him*.

Anyway that's part of natural section.

*Not just in the wonderful US of A but maybe here as well. In fact we could do with a few less of those idiots.

If it happens, this is where they will end up...

https://darwinawards.com/darwin/

A shame when anybody leaves as we're not exactly awash with members. In other news I got some flour today for the first time since lockdown began.