Status report Page 6,049

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th July 2019, 11:44 PM

chewing gum in yer carpet!

Deep shag?

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 16th July 2019, 1:23 AM

Deep shag?

Yes please! You can shove a knob of "Jack Tar's Rough Revenge" in me bowl. Pirate

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th July 2019, 11:44 PM

What one mention and two tips - hardly a discussion. Don't come running to me when you get chewing gum in yer carpet!

I'll just buy a new carpet and learn an expensive lesson about not chewing on it! :P

Caught in a lockdown at the Tate Modern this afternoon.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49230308

So sick to hear of another friend about to bite the dust. Life is hard. .

Yes, but it's better than the alternative.

Quote: john tregorran @ 6th August 2019, 4:08 AM

Yes, but it's better than the alternative.

So true.

Anyone else fancy a spot of Gelotology?

Ooh, 'ello............ Chappers has finally got to the Gs in his Beano Bumper Book of Words.

Is it the study and cataloging of posh ice cream ?

Quote: john tregorran @ 16th August 2019, 12:38 AM

Is it the study and cataloging of posh ice cream ?

No rocks, and taking a lot in.

Just watching morning tv an heard Tulisa is making a come back.
I thought, I wonder if she has made a new 'giving a bloke a nosh' video

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 15th August 2019, 11:43 PM

Ooh, 'ello............ Chappers has finally got to the Gs in his Beano Bumper Book of Words.

Gelotology (from the Greek ????? gelos "laughter") is the study of laughter and its effects on the body, from a psychological and physiological perspective. Its proponents often advocate induction of laughter on therapeutic grounds in alternative medicine.

Quote: Chappers @ 16th August 2019, 11:09 PM

Gelotology (from the Greek ????? gelos "laughter") is the study of laughter and its effects on the body, from a psychological and physiological perspective. Its proponents often advocate induction of laughter on therapeutic grounds in alternative medicine.

Well I never! Whistling nnocently

I've been seeing a lot of False Widow spiders in my flat recently and worrying they are spiderlings. They are so small I have to take a photo of them with my camera so I can zoom in to identify the markings that confirms them as the Noble False Widow.

Got home from work tonight and by pure chance a large spider caught my eye in a dark corner on the stairs. I thought it was a normal house spider because it was so large but then saw the markings on it. A f**king massive False Widow. I've made a water, white vinegar and peppermint oil solution and sprayed everywhere. I'm dreading the thought of seeing one in my bedroom. I know they are no-where near as dangerous as the tabloids like to make out but I still don't like the idea of sharing my home with them.