Status report Page 6,046

John its good that people support stuff as there are overheads and things do struggle to stay afloat so I'm not against it but I'm just poor. I'm not ashamed of being poor as I'm not the first poor writer and I won't be the last.
What got me was that for the first time in ages I had a bit of luck and a little meal out so I shared that only to get a hand grenade rolled at me (These type never throw they always roll because they're sly rather than brave)
On top of that any writer knows that there is no end of people ready to take money off you if you have any. They do it on the premise that they can find what every writer dreams of, someone who can help your words come to life.
So I would support if I had dough as these sites don't run themselves as I well know through my day work,

I'm sure you would but you shouldn't have to explain.
What sort of writing do you do?I have no creative skills at all.

You know sometimes you do John, otherwise people think that you're bitter when you're outraged
My day job is writing funny replies to comments on a Facebook page that has 11 million readers and god knows how many paid advertising links , but the man who owns it cries poverty and pays you late, thats just the way the world is for billions of us at the mo,
As for having no creative skills mate everyone has them you just need to find them.

It was a JOKE, mate, not a hand-grenade and not different in essence from Goodlad's:

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 27th June 2019, 8:57 PM

Excellent Teddy.
I'll be round in half an hour.

Alright I'll let you off as it was my fault for being thin skinned, so please accept my apologies Bill I thought you were having a pop but it still my fault.

Mrs Will Cam is out so Will Cam is watching the Inbetweeners movie.

That was a very enjoyable 1 hr 40 minutes of puerile humour.

Quote: Will Cam @ 6th July 2019, 8:24 PM

Mrs Will Cam is out so Will Cam is watching the Inbetweeners movie.

Great film and re-watchable unlike the sequal which doesn't come close. Reminds me of going on holiday to Spain with mates. During one trip to Playa on the first night I ended up sleeping in a toilet cubicle even though there was a large pool of piss on the floor. I didn't care I was so drunk I needed to sleep. My mates helped me get on the last bus to our hotel in Los Cristianos. Great days....

Quote: Teddy Paddalack @ 6th July 2019, 8:07 AM

You know sometimes you do John, otherwise people think that you're bitter when you're outraged
My day job is writing funny replies to comments on a Facebook page that has 11 million readers and god knows how many paid advertising links , but the man who owns it cries poverty and pays you late, thats just the way the world is for billions of us at the mo,
As for having no creative skills mate everyone has them you just need to find them.

I'm not on Facebook so it's all a mystery to me.It must be tricky.Can you get sued for libel :)

Only if you have money , unfortunately for me its not an issue, The truth is you have to seek the middle ground and be aware of your remit via comment content.

Sorry If I'm being dumb
but what is the meaning behind this emojii combo that I keep seeing

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud.................:|

If I had to guess it would *laughs but doesn't actually get it" - but who f**king knows.

Quote: Lazzard @ 8th July 2019, 4:02 PM

If I had to guess it would *laughs but doesn't actually get it" - but who f**king knows.

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud...............Laughing out loud

Chip saved a chicken today and is feeling pretty good about it. Although he doesn't feel the need to get 'Chicken Saver' on his avatar.

Quote: Steve Sunshine @ 8th July 2019, 3:58 PM

Sorry If I'm being dumb
but what is the meaning behind this emojii combo that I keep seeing

Laughing out loudLaughing out loudLaughing out loud.................:|

Ignore them Steve, it was just me being a twat - been going through a rough patch lately and threw my toys out..........have now taken a purple pill and feel much better. :)