Status report Page 5,956

It's always nice when you do that Herc. Like finding treasure.

Isn't it just Will. :D And now I'll be selling them. Laughing out loud But it's all got to go - stuff I have amassed over the last 50 years that my children have no interest in................and do I have loads of it!!!!

Quote: Will Cam @ 4th February 2017, 12:30 AM

You are Scottish so it should be wine and despair. Save the hope for the Welsh.:P

Maybe the wine confused me into thinking it was Hope.
:(

Quote: keewik @ 3rd February 2017, 9:41 PM

True. I've never seen her in my life and know bugger all about her. I'm lying on the couch, pondering whether to read my book (The Sudden Appearance of Hope) and sipping white wine.

That's because she takes the pis out of your Fish Woman!

Quote: Chappers @ 8th February 2017, 7:11 PM

That's because she takes the pis out of your Fish Woman!

Ah, you mean the charismatic wee Nicola.Scotland

Quote: keewik @ 8th February 2017, 10:11 PM

Ah, you mean the charismatic wee Nicola.Scotland

At this very moment watching Tracey Ullman's show.

Ben has a beer in one hand and a baby in the other.

Make sure you drink the right one. How's dadship Ben? And what's the name of the little fella?

Well, the little fellowette is Clara!

Being a parent is, so far, not too testing, but I never realised how much free time I had before she arrived!

Quote: Will Cam @ 19th February 2017, 10:37 PM

Make sure you drink the right one. How's dadship Ben? And what's the name of the little fella?

Bud!

Quote: Chappers @ 19th February 2017, 10:45 PM

Bud!

:D

Quote: Ben @ 19th February 2017, 10:45 PM

Well, the little fellowette is Clara!

Being a parent is, so far, not too testing, but I never realised how much free time I had before she arrived!

Not too testing! You haven't even managed to give the little lad a boys name and you call him "she".

Oh, dear. I need to have a word with this wean. She must be made to realise that parents have to SUFFER.

It's fast approaching 4 weeks of fatherhood for me. So far I have learned that I can operate pretty successfully without much sleep and that it will be awhile before I enjoy a hot cup of tea again.

Yes about 25 years before you can have one in peace.

Will Cam is in a hotel at Gatwick and had been awake since 2.40am. Flight to Tenerife not til 8am. He is going to be very tetchy today.

Just come home from Gander Green Lane where Sutton United were not disgraced against Arsenal. Just a shame we couldn't score. Arsenal though are a load of prima donnas and our captain clattered a few of them. Wenger whinging as usual. Up and down like a jack in a box and still moaning about our pitch even though they won 2-0. Each of their players probably earns more in a week than our whole team in a year!

Maybe this should've gone in the "Things that piss you off" thread.