Quote: billwill @ 25th July 2016, 12:15 AM BST

Does the mother know?

Laughing out loud

Quote: billwill @ 25th July 2016, 12:15 AM BST

Does the mother know?

booyah!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 24th July 2016, 5:34 PM BST

Insomnia

That's in Sicily, innit? Yes, beautiful little place!

Yes, it's just down the road from Insania where I believe Peter Andre has a villa.

Quote: Ben @ 18th May 2016, 8:53 PM BST

Ben thinks he drove past Tuumble today, but can't be 100% sure.

Did I have my headphones on? A sure sign that I was in a world of my own oblivious to even the most frantic of waving and shouting.

Lee wonders if he'll ever have a random Ben or Tuumble encounter.

Quote: Lee @ 26th July 2016, 4:46 PM BST

Lee wonders if he'll ever have a random Ben or Tuumble encounter.

It is entirely possible that our eyes could meet across a crowded room...but only if they were fired from a pop gun

Hasn't Agnes Guano been spotted in the Oxfam bookshop, Rochester?

Just walked round and round the back garden for 10 minutes trying to hatch a pokemon egg.
What is my life.

Someone did put the app on my Ipad, I may try it just to see which of those little b******s has been pooing in my vegetable patch.

It couldn't be the cats because they promised they wouldn't

I'm afraid I was too old for Pokemon when it first came out and I don't think my kids were interested.

What exactly happens with them?

Has to go back to work Monday and dreading it.

Quote: reds @ 30th July 2016, 11:43 AM BST

Has to go back to work Monday and dreading it.

When you're retired, Monday is just an extension of Sunday. Cool Laughing out loud (there doesn't seem to be an emoticon for maniacal laughter)

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 30th July 2016, 11:48 AM BST

When you're retired, Monday is just an extension of Sunday. Cool Laughing out loud (there doesn't seem to be an emoticon for maniacal laughter)

I look forward to that for when I'm 90. Which will probably be the retirement age by the time I get to retire. I suppose I could aim for a little earlier if I saved everything I earn apart from what I need for food/bills..... but I suspect I might go mad. Laughing out loud

There's a Christmas film on TV. So of course it's time for millions of people on Twitter to have a coronary about how 'it's only July and ohmygod there's already a Christmas film on??!!?'

Would they similarly lose their shit if Summer Holiday was shown in April?

Quote: zooo @ 31st July 2016, 8:29 PM BST

There's a Christmas film on TV.

"Go away, evil beast. I don't want to see you before december!"