Status report Page 5,707

? :| Thought her Dad was better looking.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 28th September 2014, 10:13 PM BST

? :| Thought her Dad was better looking.

She's now looking better than ever. I was watching Inland Empire a few weeks ago...aged to perfection.

Oh well, it takes all sorts. :) Each to his own.

Ben has finished work and is now in bed.

Quote: Ben @ 28th September 2014, 10:31 PM BST

Ben has finished work and is now in bed.

Stop hogging the fecking duvet !

Do you ever have one of those 'Oh God, I've done something stupid. Is anybody looking?' moments?

In the Asda tonight there was a 4 person family size beef lasagne. As I only cook for one I turned the box over to see if it was freezable.

. . . . realised I was in the frozen foods section.

:|

its a fair question as what youre asking is, is it refreezable.

You just can't keep up with how smart you are.

I also have a high pressure coffee machine, that works by forcing the coffee at high pressure through a thick filter.
It works really, really well.

Till you forget the filter.

Then you get a lap full of high pressure boiling hot coffee.

And the neighbours get to hear an impromptu Justin Beiber concert

Quote: sootyj @ 29th September 2014, 8:38 PM BST

its a fair question as what youre asking is, is it refreezable.

I also have a high pressure coffee machine, that works by forcing the coffee at high pressure through a thick filter.
It works really, really well.

Till you forget the filter.

Then you get a lap full of high pressure boiling hot coffee.

And the neighbours get to hear an impromptu Justin Beiber concert

:D :D :D

Quote: sootyj @ 29th September 2014, 8:38 PM BST

True, true. I can't deny it.

Lasagnae's one of those things though that's pretty easy to make yourself and the results are generally worth it.
Tried doing it with traditional carrots and chicken livers the other day. Really worth it, livers especially came out bits of steak very nice

I've only tried to make lasagne once, many, many years ago and it was such a bloody footer it took me ages. Maybe I should try again.

'footer' ?

My house mate once made lasagne but he didn't realise you needed to separate the sheets so it was just this pile of uncooked pasta with some sauce and stuff.

Though, my worst personal culinary disaster was putting a banana in a curry - like the Caribeans - unfortunately, it wasn't dried banana and it was a madras sauce. It kind of just melted into it so we had a banana flavour chicken madras with half rice half chips - it was awful.

I recall a flatmate of mine baking an apple pie that you could have tied a note to and lobbed through a plate glass window.

Quote: Oldrocker @ 29th September 2014, 11:41 PM BST

'footer' ?

I was struggling to find an alternative so Googled it ...

http://caledonianmercury.com/2010/08/30/useful-scots-word-footer/0010287