Status report Page 5,638

Quote: billwill @ 22nd May 2014, 3:07 PM BST

Billwill was about to go out & vote, but there are loud bangs, flashes and lots and lots of water falling from the sky at Muswell Hill.

Is this an omen.

Is Ferage in town and can you hear music from Carmina Burana ?

It means a good day for progay voters.

The sun has now come out, so orf I go....

See you Unless I get assassinated on the way to the Polling station.

zooo just realised Merle Dixon from The Walking Dead was this guy in Cliffhanger.

And also remembered he was the guy in Mallrats and Henry in Henry: Portrait of a Serial Killer.

Movies be crazy yo.

SO when you turn on UKIP as a mob, here who's suffers
Cats that look like Hitler
poor cat

http://metro.co.uk/2014/05/22/hitler-lookalike-cat-attacked-in-tredworth-gloucestershire-4736330/

Ben is bored, so going to go grab a drink and decide on some dross to watch.

So having moved in with my parents (temporarily) it's back to being a teenager again. I'm planning on buying a load of lad mags and stashing them under the bed, coming in late from the disco drunk and buying a ton of spot cream. Oh the old days!

Quote: roscoff @ 22nd May 2014, 9:01 PM BST

So having moved in with my parents (temporarily) it's back to being a teenager again. I'm planning on buying a load of lad mags and stashing them under the bed, coming in late from the disco drunk and buying a ton of spot cream. Oh the old days!

They were fine times indeed.

Quote: roscoff @ 22nd May 2014, 9:01 PM BST

Is Rolf Harris coming round...again?

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 22nd May 2014, 9:27 PM BST

Is Rolf Harris coming round...again?

a) around (pet hate)
b) I remember him when he was black and white. And nobody ever did anything bad when they were only these colours.

Quote: roscoff @ 22nd May 2014, 9:32 PM BST

b) I remember him when he was black and white. And nobody ever did anything bad when they were only these colours.

Jacko?

Quote: Ben @ 22nd May 2014, 9:36 PM BST

Jacko?

Acquitted/paid off parents...and the monkey.

Quote: Ben @ 22nd May 2014, 9:36 PM BST

Jacko?

Booyah!

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ 22nd May 2014, 9:42 PM BST

Booyah!

You are SootyJ and I claim my five pounds

I feel dreadful.

Half a bottle of wine and I'm a water guzzling, headachy wreck of a woman.

What has happened to me? I am never going on the wagon again. It is bad for my health.