Status report Page 5,423

Quote: zooo @ 29th November 2013, 8:52 PM GMT

Watch it, sunshine.
Everyone know most gropers are in the north.

:O Oi!

Quote: zooo @ 29th November 2013, 8:52 PM GMT

Watch it, sunshine.
Everyone know most gropers are in the north.

I heard Milton Keynes is so far north its actually down south

that and you can't buy toilet roll because they think the Andrex Puppy is Jesus and they're all satanists

Quote: Will Cam @ 29th November 2013, 9:36 PM GMT

:O Oi!

It's a neverending offence cycle. Quick, say something about the Welsh!

There is no word for Milton Keynes in Welsh,

Rhyl

Ben is up early, in his shorts and ready to go out.

Just ordered an Earth Wind and Fire CD for my 11 year old for Christmas, the boy is cool Cool

15 members online yet only 11 showing their status. Who are the missing 4?

Quote: keewik @ 1st December 2013, 12:34 AM GMT

15 members online yet only 11 showing their status. Who are the missing 4?

The burka wearers.

Why wouldn't you want people to know you're online?

Sneaky.

Now 13 online but only 9 showing status. Who are you - the missing 4? And why afraid of being seen?

Kweewik your attack on my family life is unforgivable, it is the lowest point of my time on this site.

I have no idea why you did it, but it has upset me so if that was your aim good shot.

Why ignore this advice?

I should do you're right, I should not have let it upset me so much.
I think its because he went for my family that got to me.

You read about people being driven to distraction on line and when they bite it helps the troll push them further into a corner.

Then once they're at their lowest ebb, they go for the ultimate and some poor bastard tops themselves.

No question of that with me, I was upset but it has just made me stronger.

But it has also left me wondering if it is acceptable on this forum to go after a posters wife and kids?

It's a reasonable question on which I would like to gauge other posters view points.

Do we as a collective of writers have views on open letter hate mail designed to destablise a person?

My opinion would be that if you are offended by a post you should report it to the moderators to deal with. Thats is how a moderated forum works. What isn't helpful for the health of the forum is other posters intervening to take sides.