Status report Page 5,416

Quote: Oldrocker @ 21st November 2013, 9:04 PM GMT

You've got a bike shed?

What goes on behind it?

Is there CCTV footage you could share?

It's perspex and see-through so we don't need CCTV to see what's going on behind it (although we have also got CCTV just in case).

Will Cam is about to go to bed. He is on a leadership course tomorrow that involves a morning of outdoor problem solving exercises with a whole mob of middle managers from across various government agencies who he only met today. He might solve it by staying in bed instead.

*goes of muttering about team building being so 1999.

Ben is hoping that he doesn't fall asleep again without hitting the snooze button tomorrow. It's happened twice this week and he's been lucky enough to wake up with enough time to get to work.

Quote: Will Cam @ 21st November 2013, 9:59 PM GMT

Will Cam is about to go to bed. He is on a leadership course tomorrow that involves a morning of outdoor problem solving exercises with a whole mob of middle managers from across various government agencies who he only met today. He might solve it by staying in bed instead.

*goes of muttering about team building being so 1999.

That sounds like the most awful corporate shit that is so prevalent today.

There's no I in team. No, but there is a U in c*nt.

And it all comes down to Ecclesiastes 1:9.

Ben had a dream last night that him and Nigella Lawson were about to get it on. Then, before anything happened, he woke up and felt a little sad.

Quote: Ben @ 22nd November 2013, 12:31 PM GMT

Ben had a dream last night that him and Nigella Lawson were about to get it on. Then, before anything happened, he woke up and felt a little sad.

You should have skipped the romantic bit and come right to the point...that wouldn't have happended to George. ;)

Just discovered there is a new farmers market basically around the corner on Saturdays. Now trying to decide if I will check this out and potentially be disappointed tomorrow or go to the ones a bit further away I know are good.

Sadly deciding what market to go to and maybe getting up early to watch Dr Who special are highlights of my weekend. Might time to start looking for a social life.

Quote: Ben @ 22nd November 2013, 12:31 PM GMT

You felt a little sad what?

Chip's been talking to a young man this afternoon who used the phrase, "I'm not being arrogant, but I'm really, really good looking." Curiously, he looked a bit like a tick.

In other news, Chip's damaged ankle is now a ghostly white.

Quote: chipolata @ 22nd November 2013, 6:19 PM GMT

In other news, Chip's damaged ankle is now a ghostly white.

I am very sorry to hear it Chip. Seriously, you might wish to see a doctor.

I have been diagnosed as benign but in discomfort due to tightness in some unfortunate places. A common phenomenon that might in many cases be genetic and linked to the neurotransmitters. Volume is currently relieved in the usual way but through stinging nettles. I am told that this will continue until Saturday night.

Apologies for being unable to reply to every letter of concern personally.

Much as I love Doctor Who, I am getting a little fed up with seeing Doctor Who stuff all over the bloody internet. The idea is to get people excited about the 50th anniversary, not sick to death of the damn show.

In other news, for a split second today I thought I might drown as I attempted to swim for the first time in over a decade, but instead of drowning I swam 10 laps with all the grace of a dead frog attached to a set of electrodes.

Quote: Harridan @ 22nd November 2013, 10:04 PM GMT

Much as I love Doctor Who, I am getting a little fed up with seeing Doctor Who stuff all over the bloody internet.

I was just thinking the same, it's everywhere.

I'm sure Peter Capaldi will remedy that, I bet he only lasts 1 series. Nothing against him, but he's no Matt Smith (says my inner 13 year old girl).

Ben has a busy day tomorrow, but won't be doing anything overly exciting. He will, however, be buying some noodles.

I'm not fed up with Doctor Who the show, just all the faff surrounding the 50th anniversary.