Status report Page 4,371

Quote: don rushmore @ March 25 2012, 3:31 AM GMT

Message to Gavin.

Meet the Crapmans bears no relation to Meet the Newmans, Meet the Parents, Meet the Magoons or any other 'Meet the ...' series. If you think my sig infringes your strip in some way, I'll remove it.

Just let me know. xxx

But does it relate to me though?

AJGO's back was already aching before she lugged a baby around Hampstead Heath today. AJGO is starting to wonder if people who have a thing for being walked on are actually just people with aching backs who are pretending to be kinky so they don't seem elderly

DID YOU STEAL A BABY.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud You don't know what elderly is! I have a penchant for leaping out of the car so my neighbours will think I'm 10 years younger than I am (assume they're blind for this).

I saw a very old lady taking pictures of flowers by the side of the road and then she ran like Linford Christie back to her car.

Suspicious, but very agile!

Quote: zooo @ March 25 2012, 7:37 PM GMT

DID YOU STEAL A BABY.

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud
I'm old and suddenly single, what else am I supposed to do? I made sure I stole one from Hampstead so it was probably only off a nanny, I'm not a monster

Quote: keewik @ March 25 2012, 7:39 PM GMT

Laughing out loud Laughing out loud Laughing out loud You don't know what elderly is! I have a penchant for leaping out of the car so my neighbours will think I'm 10 years younger than I am (assume they're blind for this).

Ach, tell me joints that

Was it Harridans?

:D

Ha, no, I wouldn't want the lovely Harridan to get in trouble

Damn, if you haven't got her who has? The parents are starting to get suspicious about the cushion I drew a smiley face on. *downloads the ofsted 'oops, I lost one' form*

Laughing out loud Don't sleep on the cushion or you'll kill it Errr I think it might be time for me to embrace crazy-old-ladiness. Soooooooty, please can I have one of your North London Dead hats?

This is where sootyj's photo of his North London Dead hats is, so no-one feels left out if they didn't see it

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/23789/18/

Great I've been grooming a cushion for a week.

F**k I even bought it Justin Beiber tickets.

I got the Rodeo gig I'm just arguing money with a clown at the moment.

So all I need is a cowboy hat.

He has a motorized boat on wheels he drives around the rodeo for sketches.

Quote: Gavin @ March 25 2012, 11:49 AM BST

God damn it. Who was the clever fecker who stole my hour this morning?

They've only borrowed it until October.

I've been laid up since midday sunday with a bad back, can't drive back to Bristol or do much at all.

Just found out, via a text from a workmate, that somebody lost it and threatened someone at work with a knife before stabbing themselves in the arm. They had to be restrained by four people apparently. :/ They've been sectioned according to someone else. :( Glad I wasn't there.