Status report Page 4,296

FFS, mofo pikeys on my roof at half eleven at night. They might not even be doing owt but how do you not think that that is well intimidating.

What is 'mofo'? * looks thick*

Motherf**ker. A great swearword but I don't like suggesting that those who have had children should be insulted for wanting a sex life. And mofo is quicker to say when spewing bile.

Quote: AJGO @ February 17 2012, 11:51 PM GMT

Motherf**ker. A great swearword but I don't like suggesting that those who have had children should be insulted for wanting a sex life. And mofo is quicker to say when spewing bile.

Erm, I think that swearword was originally for incestuous actions.
:O

It's raining like a sonofabitch here. Good for the aquifer, bad for my social life.

Quote: billwill @ February 18 2012, 1:34 AM GMT

Erm, I think that swearword was originally for incestuous actions.
:O

:) Yeah, bit of a used-for-everything insult now.
Don't see why it's the mother that needs to be derogated though, it should be 'you horrid person whom I wish to insult directly although perhaps it would indeed be effective to include members of your family within the larger insult for extra effect although let there be no doubt that it is you and not a specific or general concept of maternity that is in fact being insulted here'.
But no, not as catchy.

Quote: L.E. @ February 17 2012, 10:35 PM GMT

It's this kind of thing that gets me in trouble with Mr JP... I'm with neither ;-)

Ooops!

Just heard something smash outside. Think someone upstairs was taking empty bottles down and dropped them. Sounded like the were dropped on the stairs and they half smashed, half rolled down the stairs.

Will have to remember not walk out in barefoot.

Well, this is quite a strange picture.

It really is!

Quote: TopBanana @ February 18 2012, 5:07 PM GMT

Well, this is quite a strange picture.

Ewwww what is that grotesque, disfigured, ghoulish abomination next to the spitting image puppet?

It looks like she has a hairy foot.

I noticed the Maggie nutcracker on the Mantelpiece.

True!

She's also fisting herself

The dogs look as if they are asking to be taken away.