Status report Page 4,292

Quote: Renegade Carpark @ February 15 2012, 5:02 PM GMT

Cock!

And by that, I mean your penis.

But that's rude, RC! I much prefer cockerel myself.

;)

Chip's wearing old boxer shorts today that aren't quite as 'containing' as he'd like.

The most annoying woman ever has just been in here. She told stories about her husband and kids and kept illustrating them with a massive bellowing voice. I could literally murder her face off and no judge in the country would find me guilty.

I've always wanted to murder someone's face off.

Quote: chipolata @ February 16 2012, 10:53 AM GMT

Chip's wearing old boxer shorts today that aren't quite as 'containing' as he'd like.

Chip if you wear those 'revealing' boxers, you will get customers using 'avoidance' techniques! ;)

AJGO has extreme wisdom tooth pain. She is very bad-tempered. She apologises for the racism in the News thread and blames the tooth entirely

Try paracetemol

I've had some tooth ache lately and it really does help

Yes, but does it work for racism?

Yes

If your a racist, take 200 paracetemol

Problem solved

Quote: lofthouse @ February 16 2012, 11:23 PM GMT

Yes

If your a racist, take 200 paracetemol

Problem solved

Not a sensible comment on an open forum as it might be seen by someone who did not realise that would be lethal.

I always thought I was safe if none of my neighbors had called/texted by 9. It's midnight and the neighbor just texted and said he was heading over for a few beers.

Fire a few warning shots?

Quote: lofthouse @ February 16 2012, 11:23 PM GMT

Yes

If your a racist, take 200 paracetemol and give them to poor foreigners with head aches who can't afford analgesics.

Problem solved

That's nice of you!

Quote: billwill @ February 17 2012, 2:08 AM GMT

Not a sensible comment on an open forum as it might be seen by someone who did not realise that would be lethal.

Ruddy hells bells, billwill! If some dingbat is going to take 200 paracetamol because of a throw away comment on a comedy message board then we're frankly better off without them. Darwinism etc.

In other news.

Nick Griffin head of the BNP and oik has died. After ingesting 12 gregg's sausage rolls and 200 paraceatamols.

This is the 3rd in a spate of mysterious deaths including; Prince Philip and Prof Richard Starkey

Police are hunting an anti racist serial killer.