Status report Page 4,170

Quote: zooo @ December 24 2011, 9:59 PM GMT

Where are you now, the shed?

The pub

You would all be invited to mine to raid my proper Eggnog and fudge stash but I live in the middle of a place that rivals Jinsy and you know....you smell of wee.

That is really just chip. And we think it's his aftershave.

Probably cat pee.

Just discovered an anagram of my name is Human Jester all I have got to say is being a stand up that's got to be a sign :P

:) Good luck with that!

Quote: James Hunter @ December 24 2011, 11:28 PM GMT

Just discovered an anagram of my name is Human Jester all I have got to say is being a stand up that's got to be a sign :P

That's rather cool

Quote: Leevil @ December 24 2011, 7:10 PM GMT

I get it about less than once a month. There's no headache or sickness, just irritation. If I'm reading, I can no longer see the text or whatever I happen to be trying to focus on. It lasts for about 15 mins, normally cured by a dark room or something to eat if I haven't eaten already. That tends to be when I get it the most, when I've missed breakfast and running about busy.

I get very similar. Half my field of vision disappears and black dots float across my field of vision. Something to eat and a quiet 15 minutes tends to sort me out. Bloody annoying when it happens though.

Migrane bah get them occaisonally usually if a bit stressed.

Not much fun.

Quote: sootyj @ December 25 2011, 8:54 AM GMT

That's rather cool

I'm debating working it into my stage name The Human Jester James Hunter Laughing out loud. Don't think I will though it isn't very good :P st wish one of my friends hadn't already made a joke about having a anagram of his name could have done something with it then

Also so far I have spent my Christmas doing a blog post, hunting down gigs in Wales and eating Haribo how Christmasy am I :P

Quote: sootyj @ December 25 2011, 9:44 AM GMT

Migrane bah get them occaisonally usually if a bit stressed.

Not much fun.

Never had one, because I'm awesome.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 25 2011, 12:43 PM GMT

because I'm awesome.

No you're not.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 25 2011, 12:43 PM GMT

Never had one, because I'm awesome.

My friends have a song called "Because I'm Awesome" and I dedicate it to you this Christmas morning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2pgbjPzF2k

Quote: chipolata @ December 25 2011, 12:59 PM GMT

No you're not.

In comparison to you I am. I'm aware that's not saying much.

Quote: DaButt @ December 25 2011, 1:02 PM GMT

My friends have a song called "Because I'm Awesome" and I dedicate it to you this Christmas morning:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d2pgbjPzF2k

:)

Quote: Matthew Stott @ December 25 2011, 1:25 PM GMT

In comparison to you I am.

Rolling eyes