Status report Page 4,168

Google "Warts" and check out some of the classy images....

Have just finished wrapping presents in my inimitable half-arsed way, not my strong point. Now wondering whether I'm going to have to drive Mr. K to a hospital somewhere as he's been having flashing lights at the side of one eye, and our friendly neighbourhood opticians across the road seem to have had the temerity to go out on Christmas Eve.

Isn't that just a migraine?
That's what I get sometimes.

Or fairy lights.

Hope he's ok.

Pc's been down all day, all fixed now though cost me £30 quid, but then had an email from an my old solicitor saying I'm due a £90 rebate :) hope it's not a scam though??! will ring after Christmas to see.

Quote: keewik @ December 24 2011, 5:21 PM GMT

Have just finished wrapping presents in my inimitable half-arsed way, not my strong point. Now wondering whether I'm going to have to drive Mr. K to a hospital somewhere as he's been having flashing lights at the side of one eye, and our friendly neighbourhood opticians across the road seem to have had the temerity to go out on Christmas Eve.

Quote: zooo @ December 24 2011, 5:46 PM GMT

Isn't that just a migraine?
That's what I get sometimes.

Yeah, I get that too. It's like a rainbow or oil rainbow, is the best way to describe it.

It starts off as a spot of light and then spread across my vision in doughnut shape.

That's the stuff! I just get a jaggedy line of it going horizontally.
Had it a few days ago but it went away really quickly this time.

I get it about less than once a month. There's no headache or sickness, just irritation. If I'm reading, I can no longer see the text or whatever I happen to be trying to focus on. It lasts for about 15 mins, normally cured by a dark room or something to eat if I haven't eaten already. That tends to be when I get it the most, when I've missed breakfast and running about busy.

Quote: Leevil @ December 24 2011, 7:10 PM GMT

I get it about less than once a month. There's no headache or sickness, just irritation. If I'm reading, I can no longer see the text or whatever I happen to be trying to focus on. It lasts for about 15 mins, normally cured by a dark room

Yep, same here, except usually a slight headache. I've only actually had it 3 times (all over the last 3 years). The first time I had no clue what the hell was going on.
It's bloody annoying not to be able to read, or look at anything. You can see stuff in the corner of your vision, but then as soon as you look at it the flashy line covers it up. Arg.

Hey Zooo hows yours and Aaron's love life going?

Quote: zooo @ December 24 2011, 7:14 PM GMT

I've only actually had it 3 times (all over the last 3 years). The first time I had no clue what the hell was going on.
It's bloody annoying not to be able to read, or look at anything.

Well that was um informative.

Laughing out loud

Quote: sootyj @ December 24 2011, 7:16 PM GMT

Hey Zooo hows yours and Aaron's love life going?

Well that was um informative.

Laughing out loud

(Although I shouldn't encourage you.)

Evenin

Christmas Eve greetings!

Quote: zooo @ December 24 2011, 8:33 PM GMT

Christmas Eve greetings!

Hows Zooo? can I get you a drink luvvie?