Favourite Noughties Sitcom?

What is your favourite sitcom that has STARTED since 2000?

Although I tend to think there aren't as many great comedies as there once where, I'm having great difficulty deciding. It'd come down to Early Doors, Smoking Room, Still Game, Extra's & Phoenix Nights with honourable mention to 15 Storey's High, Coupling, Worst Week of my life, Green, Green Grass & My Family.

God it's tough. I think overall, it's probably Still Game for me. It's funny, it has great warmth and character, it's developed over several series and it has a great amount of laugh out loud moments. The others all do too, but there's something about Still Game that makes me look forward to each episode that little bit more.

Discuss!

The Office, Extras, Peep Show, 15 Storey's High, Phoenix Nights, Catterick, Smoking Room, Nathen Barley, can't think of anymore off the top of my head.

U.S = Curb Your Enthusiasm.

I never got into 'The Office' when it was first aired, but the more I watch it the more I think it's one of the best ensemble pieces writen for the small screen. Not necessarily the greatest but certainly one of the best since the whole 2000 thing began.

I forgot The Office was eligible. Bugger, The Office vs. Still Game is a big poser! Probably still 'Still Game', but only just.

The Office, Peep Show, Curb Your Enthusiasm, Smoking Room. When was Spaced? If it's within the time frame, that's there too.

I'll add Spaced, I think it was 2000?

1999. Still if it was actually the 90's and not 2000's, my pick would be Spaced.

My Family and The Worst Week of My Life.

The Office,
Peep Show,
Phoenix Nights

Off the top of my head:

peep show
mighty boosh
the office

the same, peep show, the office, the worst week of my life and when was early doors, if that is 2000's then that is my favorite.

Hmmmm, this is a hard one (oo er missus). There's been quite a few over the past 6-and-a-bit years which I've enjoyed, but not much that I've really loved and jumps out at me.

Black Books
Time Gentlemen Please

Peter Kay's Phoenix Nights
The Office

Still Game
15 Storeys High

Early Doors
Peep Show
Swiss Toni

Catterick
Garth Marenghi's Darkplace
Max and Paddy's Road to Nowhere
Mighty Boosh, The
Nighty Night
The Smoking Room

Extras

IT Crowd, The

None yet

But the best by far is Early Doors (Keep going Lewis we will get the all watching)The Smoking Room was also great, Who said that TV isn’t as good as it was.

Quote: Britcom Barry @ March 5, 2007, 8:06 PM

But the best by far is Early Doors (Keep going Lewis we will get the all watching)The Smoking Room was also great, Who said that TV isn’t as good as it was.

i knew you would back me up on early doors a truely marvelous peice of comedy, and such a simple idea, as was the smoking room, so simple yet so good, i like your taste in comedy Mr Barry.

British - Peep Show, 15 Storeys High, The Office, Phoenix Nights

US - Curb Your Enthusiasm, Arrested Development, The Sarah Silverman Programme