Four Lions - Chris Morris' Jihadi Comedy Page 8

Actually managed to drag my lazy arse to the Ritzy, Brixton to see Four Lions last night.

Absolutely bloody marvellous! I mean, really. Best British comedy for thirty years.

If you were thinking of just waiting until this comes out on DVD or on the telly, may I humbly urge you to make the effort. I doubt you'll regret it.

Just constantly, very funny.

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 12 2010, 9:30 AM BST

Actually managed to drag my lazy arse to the Ritzy, Brixton to see Four Lions last night.

Absolutely bloody marvellous! I mean, really. Best British comedy for thirty years.

If you were thinking of just waiting until this comes out on DVD or on the telly, may I humbly urge you to make the effort. I doubt you'll regret it.

Just constantly, very funny.

Thank you, Johnny Vaughn.

Quote: chipolata @ May 12 2010, 11:06 AM BST

Thank you, Johnny Vaughn.

My pleasure.

You're going to wait for the DVD aren't you? Rolling eyes

Quote: john lucas 101 @ May 12 2010, 11:16 AM BST

My pleasure.

You're going to wait for the DVD aren't you? Rolling eyes

I'm as busy as a bee and poor as a church mouse!
Not like you rich idle Eaton Mess eating City Folk! Rolling eyes

Quote: chipolata @ May 12 2010, 11:19 AM BST

I'm as busy as a bee and poor as a church mouse!
Not like you rich idle Eaton Mess eating City Folk! Rolling eyes

I wish! I really, really, do. I'll not be having another Pot of Mess for a while, I can assure you!

Incredible. Can't remember the last time I enjoyed a British film this much. Funny, sad and fiercely intelligent. I guess you might say I was... blown away.

*shrugs off last shred of comic credibility*

And so much humour came from a very deep understanding of the subject.

A rarety a film that's willing to say a subject doesn't make any sense. But very funny in at times guilt inducing way.

Quote: sootyj @ May 9 2010, 8:27 PM BST

That's the tragedy. That truly is the tragedy.

If only we had more people like Batman in the world. On topic, I'm going to see this film today, can't bloody wait. :)

One of the best comedy films I've seen.

Sickeningly good.

It was very good.
I'll Probably get the DVD as well as I wouldn't mind watching it again.

I went to watch it last night. Very very good. :) I laughed a lot and so did the rest of the audience.

F**king babybels.

Hopefully going to eyeball this on Saturday.

Quote: EllieJP @ May 20 2010, 10:01 AM BST

I went to watch it last night. Very very good. :) I laughed a lot and so did the rest of the audience.

F**king babybels.

If Chicken Cottage don't rip this off for an advert they deserve their heads looking at.

Ha - yes exactly. That was just brilliant.

For anybody planning to go this weekend, there's a lovely event:

http://www.chortle.co.uk/news/2010/05/19/11032/chris_morris_speaks%21