Rich Fulcher steals Boosh's thunder every time

Rich Fulcher who appears as Bob Fossil and other characters in The Mighty Boosh steals Julian Barrett and Noel Feilding's thunder every time he appears. He always steals the show and ends up upstaging them in my opinion. I think the guy is hilarious and makes small mannerisms comedy gold.

Anyone else feel the same way.

I'd love to see Rich Fulcher cast as 'Vincent' in a spoof of Pulp Fiction.

I've never thought about it like that before, but I agree to an extent. I certainly understand what you mean.

I'm not really familiar enough with the Boosh in general in order to feel that I can make an opinion though.

He was one of the co-creators of Snuff Box.

A totally under-rated but 'sick' sketch show.

I love Rich, but I don't think he upstages them. I think they work very well together.

And overall I like the Boosh without Rich more than I like Rich without the Boosh.

However, Rich without the Boosh is awesome. I think that's because I enjoyed Snuff Box more than Bob Fossil. He shows a lot more range and stuff, innit.

Quote: James Turner @ October 9 2008, 10:58 PM BST

He was one of the co-creators of Snuff Box.

The less said about Snuff Box the better.

Of course, again, I only managed a few minutes of the first episode, so can't judge.

I never saw Snuff Box.

It was amazing.
Another thing I liked but didn't properly get until about episode 4. Then I LoVeD it.

I waited months after watching episode one of Snuff Box to give it another go. Once I saw the "I'm moving in with my boyfriend" bit in episode 2 I was hooked.

Edit. Found the clip:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQDggdQ-eUo

Quote: zooo @ October 9 2008, 11:11 PM BST

It was amazing.
Another thing I liked but didn't properly get until about episode 4. Then I LoVeD it.

Do you have the DVD? I do wish to try it properly.

I ordered it but I haven't got it yet.

Boo.

Having got the DVD i can say that Snuff Box is even better than I remember.

No chance of series 2 I suppose.

Quote: Spagett @ October 10 2008, 10:34 AM BST

Having got the DVD i can say that Snuff Box is even better than I remember.

No chance of series 2 I suppose.

Matt Berry said he and Fulcher are developing a new show; though not a second run of Snuff Box.

I didn't see that Golf Comedy they were in.

Was it any good?

Quote: zooo @ October 9 2008, 11:11 PM BST

It was amazing.

Same here. For the first 2 or 3 episodes I really couldn't tell whether I liked it or not so I kept watching. then went back and watched the first few episodes again once I'd decided I did in fact like it.

Admittedly, part of the reason I kept watching was that infernally catchy theme tune.