The Peter Serafinowicz Show Page 3

It's a different kind of filthy. Her literally, you proverbially. Or summink. ;)

Just seen the trailer, well a couple of trailers, for this and it looks good.

It looks fn weird but i like Peter too much not to not like it :P!

If I hadn't already seen the show, then from the trailers, I'd think that it was going to be ab-so-f**king-lutely dire.

Peter Ser etc... was on Radio 5 this afternoon - he was part of the TV review panel. They were reviewing Celebrity Wife Swap which featured Neil Ruddock [former footballer; played for Spurs and Liverpool]. His description of Ruddock was beautiful: "he looks like a pile of potatoes in a shed".

If I had not already put his show in the Sky Planner, I would certainly have done so after that line.

That was absolutely brilliant, best sketch show I've seen in years.

Didn't catch it all. I loved the kitchen gun sketch and the BB sketches with the house populated entirely by 'Stevies' was great initially but I think it got milked a little bit too much.

There were waaay too many returns to the Stevies.
But most of the rest was great. Paul Ball had a fall.

Kitchen Gun sketch and Elephants & Train's sketches were great but some of it was hit and miss. Did like his Alan Alda impression though.

Anyone else think that the Ralph Fiennes was a dead ringer (ho-ho) for Leonard Rossiter?

(Who died 23 years ago tomorrow. TRUFAX!)

Little bit dissapointed with that, maybe I was expcting too much after all the hype, but some of it was a bit poo; like all those Big Brother bits. Some great stuff too though, the kitchen gun, o news, pirate chat, robot chat show host. Ill wait to see another episode or two to see how it beds in, overall it was all right. But that big brother stuff was shit.

Big Brother was a good concept and interesting observation, but done to death. They had about half-a-dozen sketches on it, with nothing new from the first two. They should have left it there.

I loved the Clone House sketch, although they returned to it too much. But just think any other sketch show would've probably had all the Stevies responding each time the Diary Room called 'Stevie' but the way they acted individually was great.

The Injury Direct, Elephants & Trains, Get Married were all brilliant. Just a top show.

I thought at the end of the Get Married sketch there'd be some rubbish unecessarily crude sex bit. But there wasn't! Hurray for Serafinawitch.

God, am I middle aged or something?...

elephants and trains was great, though mitchel and webb did the same thing in the last series of their radio sketch show. Still, a promising first episode.