The Peter Serafinowicz Show Page 10

Quote: ajp29 @ October 17, 2007, 1:44 PM

I wish someone would beat Catherine Tate preferably with a blunt object

Your penis?

I'm watching Family Guy on FX instead.

Odd. Really can't decide if I like this show or not. Some of it seems to be pretty clever, and some feels really really bad.

He does a bloody good Kevin Spacey.

Kevin Spacey is supposedly very, very creepy. And very, very gay.

That's what I've read anyway. Don't think I've actually ever seen any film with him in.

He's one of the best actors in the world ever ever.

And yes, probably gay. But not creepy.
I'd do him!

He wouldn't though. :(

From what I've read, creepy far beyond Jackson or Glitter levels.

Noooooo!

There isn't a level beyond Glitter, you silly. That's where creepy ends.

I watched this for the first time today; it raised a smile once, but that was about it.

Quote: Winterlight @ October 18, 2007, 10:22 PM

I watched this for the first time today; it raised a smile once, but that was about it.

Is that when it finished?

Quote: Aaron @ October 18, 2007, 10:10 PM

Odd. Really can't decide if I like this show or not. Some of it seems to be pretty clever, and some feels really really bad.

Exactly how I feel. Some of it is great and really laugh out loud funny and other parts are just very unfunny. Like all sketch shows it is hit and miss but this does the same in a very extreme way.

Looking like the sort of show that merits a 'best of' repeat or DVD but nothing more.

Re best of, that's exactly what I was thinking. It needs to be cut down to, say, 2 or 3 half-hour shows, comprised of the 'best' bits from this.

Quote: Aaron @ October 18, 2007, 10:59 PM

Re best of, that's exactly what I was thinking. It needs to be cut down to, say, 2 or 3 half-hour shows, comprised of the 'best' bits from this.

We seem to say this about all sketch shows.

Do you think the editors these days just aren't pulling their weight? Or are they frightened to upset their "stars"?

Much improved on last weeks the recurring sketch of Darth Vader was really nicely done. Lots of nice touches in it and the gag where he confused the picture of the Woman symbol on the toilet for himself was brilliant. Gems, Internet Ham, the Gravy sketch and Orgy Form (P69 :)) were all great. Couple of crap ones mainly Michael-6 and Butterfield wasn't good this week.

Quote: Aaron @ October 18, 2007, 10:12 PM

Kevin Spacey is supposedly very, very creepy. And very, very gay.

That's what I've read anyway. Don't think I've actually ever seen any film with him in.

How have you not seen The Usual Suspects?! That is sacrilege.

Quote: David Chapman @ October 18, 2007, 11:03 PM

Do you think the editors these days just aren't pulling their weight?

I think, sadly, that they are. :(