That Mitchell and Webb Look Page 2

Don't worry, it took me quite a while!

...And to make it even worse, I think it was actually on like the third take. :$

Hehe!
The tuxedo, martini and guns didn't do it. I think I finally got it with the rubbish smug puns.
They are the main element of Bond after all.

I think it was when everyone was still laughing to the Moneypenny line that I got it. Oh dear. :$

I got it when Robert Webb pulled out the guns.

Mmmm ::Sigh::
Robert Webb pulling out his guns...

Sorry. I really should keep these things to myself.

Probably!

I really liked the sketch about the hospital drama where the writers never did any research

"This mans looking a little peaky, get me some medicine!"

I thought the show had it's moments, some of it was a bit of the mark (I've never heard the radio show so not sure how it compares).

Quote: Cameron Phillips @ September 14, 2006, 9:18 PM

It wasn't half bad. I like the Nazis, Numberwang and Chicken Ceasar guy. Like all sketch shows it has a high and low points though.

Why was I laughing my arse off at the banana dance?

Because it was the first time you ever saw a man in a ridiculous banana outfit eating a banana?

That's my excuse :D

(This is my first post, btw!)

Welcome to the board!

Didn't manage to see all of it, but good episode tonight I thought! :)

Oh god, that was funny. The sketch about Captain Pugwash was impressive, as was the one about Sherlock Holmes & Doctor Watsons selfishness on screen.

Numberwang wasn't as funny as last weeks, and i still don't find the snooker commentators that good.

Yeah, i'm not a big fan of the snooker commentators, or numberwang really. I never listened to radio but understand they're both survivors from it. Could it be they work better on the radio than they do on TV.

Captain pugwash was hilarious.

Pugwash and King Rollo were scary.

I liked the Watergate gate and the Can humans levitate? sketches. A bit Fry & Laurie-ish almost. Hurrah for having a decent sketch show back on TV at last.

It's already got an advantage over Little Britain as far as I can see, they don't repeat that many sketches week to week.

Numberwang really made me laugh. The snooker commentators were better last week than this week, but overall both shows were great and I look forward to next weeks. So much better than Little Britain.

Quote: Christian Cawley @ September 21, 2006, 2:54 PM

Because it was the first time you ever saw a man in a ridiculous banana outfit eating a banana?

Obviously sir, you were not at my 23rd birthday party!