DVD Release Schedule 2007

Thought I'd do a new one for the remander of 2007's DVD releases and will update it each month

March

Dad's Army : Series 8 (05/03)
Let Them Eat Cake : Complete Series (05/03)
Good Life : Box Set (05/03)

Please Sir! : Series 3 (12/03)
A Bit Of Fry And Laurie : Series 1-4 (19/03)
Extras : Series 2 (26/03)
Extras : Series 1&2 (26/03)
The Goodies : Live at LWT (26/03)
Monty Python's Flying Circus : Series 1 (26/03)
Man Stroke Woman : Series 1 (26/03)

April

May To December : Series 2 (02/04)
Vicar Of Dibley : Seies 1& 3 (16/04)
Terry And June : Series 6 (16/06)
Cardiac Arrest : Series 1-3 (16/04)
Every Decreasing Circles : The Complete Series (16/04)
The Dectectives : Series 5 (23/05)
Monty Python's Flying Circus : Series 2 (30/04)
Bless This House : Series 6 (30/04)
DinnerLadies : Series 1 (30/05)
Gimme, Gimme, Gimme : Series 1 (30/05)

May

Duty Free : Series 1 (07/05)
Man About The House : Series 5 (14/05)
Whoops Apocalypse : Series and Film (21/05)
Monty Python's Flying Circus : Series 3 (28/05)
Surgical Spirit : Series 1 (28/05)

June

Just Good Friends : Series 1&2 (04/06)
Home To Roost : Series 4 (04/06)
Monty Python's Flying Circus : Series 4 (25/06)

July

The Office : Am American Workplace (16/07)

August

NONE AS OF 27TH FEB

September

NONE AS OF 27TH FEB

October

That Mitchell And Webb Look (29/10)

November

Ben Elton : Live (5/11)
Lee Mack : Live (27/11)

December

Alas Smith And Jones : The Best Of (26/12)

Thanks for that. A few that I've not got around to adding to the database yet, so I'll sort them asap.

No problem

Although god knows why DinnerLadies and Gime, Gimme, Gimme are being released for a 3rd time.

One word: Playback.

Word of warning don't bother buying the Monty Python DVD's, they are still the poor copies with no extras what so ever. Next year they are releasing a full boxset of all the Monty Python's Flying Circus DVD's with tons of extras so I'd suggest people wait and save your money.

Ah, interesting. I read a discussion on another site about the various releases which seem to be happening an about the same day, but no one mentioned that. Thanks. :)

So far am only intrested in May To December Sereis 2, Every Decreasing Circles (went to buy complete series last year but it had been removed) and Surgical Spirit Series 1. Would be marvellous if Birds Of A Feather, Watching, Second Thoughts, Faith In The Future or The Upper Hand made appearances but I know they won't.

Latest updates: https://www.comedy.co.uk/buy/coming_soon.shtml

Just another warning cos I see you've added the Monty Python series to that list, those are still like the old copies released ages ago, very stretched with no extra features...a full boxset with extras and documentaries will be released in full next year.

Quote: Martin Holmes @ March 12, 2007, 11:20 AM

Just another warning cos I see you've added the Monty Python series to that list, those are still like the old copies released ages ago, very stretched with no extra features...a full boxset with extras and documentaries will be released in full next year.

Hi Martin- I've not heard anything about this and am very curious- where did you find this info out? DD.

... does anyone know if 'Happy Families' is finally gonna come out? All I've got is a dodgy ebay copy off UKGold!

I've got reasonably high quality recordings from Paramount 2 last year, but that's all I know. Make sure you're subscribed to - and read - the DVD newsletters, and investigate our RSS feeds (if you haven't already). As soon as I hear about a new release, I post it. :)

I can't seem to find when "not going out" comes out, surly one of you com boffs will know.

It hasn't been announced yet. Probably when the new series starts.