What sitcoms do we want released in 2009? Page 3

Shane.

Good nomination. Hopefully a release would include series 2.

I'd like to see Jonathon Ross' The Incredibly Strange Film Show released (I don't think it is already).

I know it's not a sitcom, buy hey.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 15 2008, 6:05 PM BST

I'd like to see Jonathon Ross' The Incredibly Strange Film Show released (I don't think it is already).

Oh yes - definitely. And his Last Resort stuff too - there was some excellent comedy on that. Vic Reeves, Rowland Rivron (Dr Scrote was brilliant), Kathy Burke and many others.

Quote: Nil Putters @ September 15 2008, 6:05 PM BST

Oh, and 'Son of The Incredibly Strange Film Show' too.

2 Point 4 Children Series 4-8
Birds of a Feather Series 2-9
Watching Series 3-7
Surgical Spirit Series 2-7
The Upper Hand Series 1-7
Kath & Kim Series 3+4
Second Thoughts Series 2-5
Smack The Pony Series 1-3
The Piglet Files Series 1-3
Touch Me I'm Karen Taylor Series 1+2
Respectable Series 2
Barbara (Not sure how many series)

Respectable Series 2...?

Sorry meant Swinging...was looking at Respectable when typing

Ah, fair enough then! :)

I wish they'd make a series 2 of Respectable though!

Boobies!!

Don't start that again :D

Quote: Aaron @ September 16 2008, 8:50 PM BST

Ah, fair enough then! :)

I wish they'd make a series 2 of Respectable though!

Snap

but I'd just wish Five would do more comedy and sort their programme schedules out as 80% is documentaries

Oh I like documentaries, and some of them are quite interesting. But I do agree that they need to refocus themselves a bit. Their programmes feel like the kinds of things you'd get on a really expensive 'niche' DVD in The Works or a garden centre or something, 75 minutes long and £7.99.

Quote: zooo @ September 16 2008, 8:50 PM BST

Boobies!!

:D

Quote: Aaron @ September 16 2008, 9:13 PM BST

Oh I like documentaries, and some of them are quite interesting. But I do agree that they need to refocus themselves a bit. Their programmes feel like the kinds of things you'd get on a really expensive 'niche' DVD in The Works or a garden centre or something, 75 minutes long and £7.99.

:D

Very true!! For a period I thought they were sorting themselves out but alas nothing.

Quote: Winterlight @ September 15 2008, 6:03 PM BST

Shane.

I know my 'stuff never to be released on DVD' rumours haven't been right on just yet (see Mr Merton earlier in the thread!) but apparently Skinner is so rich he doesn't care about his work going out on DVD, so he never puts it forward for release.

That said, his recent tour is coming out.