What sitcoms do we want released in 2009? Page 2

Potter and Never Mind the Quality, Feel The Width would be great DVD releases. All the Citizen James episodes you have Aaron, are the only surviving episodes.

Bummer! Really? :(

Yes, checked it out. BLOODY BBC VANDALISM.
I liked Citizen James.

Boo hiss! Well... Hm. I'll vote for Frankie Howerd then. Well, anything involving Sid or Frankie really. :)

Althbough we're probably moving away from sitcoms now.

So to swing it back, Whoops Baghdad!

Although given the current political climate...

And we all want 'Conjugal Rites' on DVD too!

Men of the World.

I was going to say Nightingales too but they have apprently released that on DVD already and I missed it somehow.

And just to see if they were actually any good or not - A Small Problem and The Lady is a Tramp.

I'd like to see them stop releasing DVD's for a year so I can give my wallet a rest and catch up with the dozens of unwatched series currently clogging up my shelves.

Quote: Afinkawan @ September 15 2008, 9:54 AM BST

I was going to say Nightingales too but they have apprently released that on DVD already and I missed it somehow.

Yes, Nightingales has been out for 2 and a half years.

See Amazon product listing
[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/860490/Nightingales-The-Complete-Series/Product.html]
[h=473616]

:)

The complete Larry Sanders Show.

Sykes series 2 - come on Network you know you want to!

Network no longer have the rights to Sykes.

Quote: Aaron @ September 15 2008, 1:59 PM BST

Yes, Nightingales has been out for 2 and a half years.

See Amazon product listing
[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/860490/Nightingales-The-Complete-Series/Product.html]
[h=473616]

:)

Ha! I liked that one, I remember watching it at some ungodly hour. How does it hold up?

There's nobody here but us chickens...

I've only seen a couple of episodes, but I'd say it's not too bad. Certainly worth checking out.

Quote: Aaron @ September 15 2008, 2:15 PM BST

Network no longer have the rights to Sykes.

Who owns them now Aaron??

As far as I am aware, they are back in the hands of BBC Worldwide. 2entertain would be my best guess as to a possible distributor if/when.