The Fart

INT. DAY. HOME.

A MIDDLE AGED MAN HAS ARRIVED HOME FROM WORK AND HE IS TALKING TO HIS WIFE, HE IS ALSO FARTING CONTINUOUSLY.

WIFE: Nice day at work love?

MAN: Not too bad, the usual, you know.

CUT TO NIGHT. MAN AND WIFE IN BEDROOM SLEEPING. THE MAN IS STILL DOING A CONTINUOUS FART.

CUT TO DAY. THE MAN IS AT WORK IN HIS OWN OFFICE SPEAKING ON THE PHONE, THE FART CONTINUES.

MAN: Ok mate, meet you in The Bricklayers at six.

CUT TO PUB SCENE. MAN IS PLAYING DARTS WITH HIS MATE AND IS STILL DOING A CONTINUOUS FART.

CUT TO BOWLING GREEN. THE MAN IS NOW OLDER LOOKING YET HE IS STILL DOING THE NEVER ENDING FART.

CUT TO LIVING ROOM SCENE. THE MAN IS A PENSIONER NOW AND HAS HIS CHILDREN AND GRANDCHILDREN ROUND FOR DINNER. HE IS STILL FARTING BUT IS TALKING TO HIS SON-IN-LAW.

MAN: That new motor must have cost you a packet?

SON IN LAW: It's all HP nowadays, isn't it?

THE FART SUDDENLY STOPS. EVERYONE STOPS EATING AND LOOKS AT THE MAN. THERE IS COMPLETE SILENCE FOR FIVE SECONDS. THE MAN EMITS A LOUD BELCH WHICH IS ALSO CONTINUOUS. EVERYONE STARTS EATING AND CHATTING AGAIN.

CUT TO EXT. GRANDKIDS AND THEIR PARENTS LEAVE THE MAN'S HOME. HE IS STANDING BESIDE HIS WIFE AND WAVES THEM OFF, HIS MOUTH IS OPEN AS THE BELCH CONTINUES.

ENDS.

I can honestly say that I have never posted anything as daft as this.

I like it, it's well put tigether and fun.

I can honestly say that I have never posted anything as daft as this.

It's daft in a good way. :)

*** wonders this will spawn lots of daft sketches ***

This made me chuckle aloud. Nice daftness, Nigel.

Genius.

It made me laugh and I can't explain why, which is usually a good sign.

Maybe one final scene at the mans grave the belch continuing from beneath the earth?

I have £400.
How far will that go towards getting this sketch made?

I like it too, as the family see him off could you not have one of the grandchildren start farting continuously as he moves off

This is one of the stupidest sketches I've ever read on here. That's a good thing. Nice one, Nigel. Laughing out loud

I rather liked this. You should go make it.

Quote: Eggie @ September 9 2008, 2:30 AM BST

I have £400.
How far will that go towards getting this sketch made?

The JunkMales will do it for that.

Done deal!

PM me with the money!;)

:)

---------------------------------------------------------

Nice sketch Nige!

Frankie xxx Laughing out loud

Thumbs up here too. I also liked the suggestion of a continuopus belch from beyond the grave.

How about a family tribute of farters and belchers doing the funeral march.

Thanks all for your lovely comments on this most cerebral of sketches.

I join the applause for this. It's great fun and should be really cheap to make - excepting the funeral where you can just film at a graveside, years / days after the burial. :D