Look Around You

I'm surprised to see that there hasn't been a mention of Look Around You yet, or at least I can't find one. How does this rate for people? If you like what series? The people I have spoken to say 1 but I reckon 2. I think it hit the mark for me because I remember the old schools programmes and Tomorrow's World. Far too many bits to mention here. Over to you guys.

Come to think of it I haven't seen any news of The Peter Serafinowicz Show reaching DVD yet?

'Hey there little mouse...'

I'm sure this has been discussed before here somewhere, but yes, a great show. I preferred the first series when they were spoofing schools programming than the second Tomorrow's World one.

See, you're another one. What makes the first better in your oppinion?

Well I just remember laughing a lot at the first series, and less so at the second. But that might be because it wasn't such a surprise second time round.

I think the first one had lots of very surreal animation gags, film clips etc which worked for me, and also it was shorter episodes, whereas the second one was 30 minutes long and more of a traditional sketch show.

Also they did that unwise thing in the second series of pretending to be bad TV presenters for comic effect, which never comes across as funny, just a bit annoying. Not to say the second series wasn't good, I enjoyed it. But the first was magnificent (to me).

Here it is!

https://www.comedy.co.uk/forums/thread/6081#P122040

If we could we move this conversation there that would be spiffing.
Thanks. :)