Harry And Paul - Series 2 Page 6

That's one of the few bits I saw.

What I found almost more upsetting than the kitty squisher, was Harry's legs in those tights.

Quote: Aaron @ September 23 2008, 12:06 AM BST

Hurting kitties doesn't. :(

Come on, Aaron, you don't actually see any kitties crushed! (And even if you did, that method is quicker and more humane than drowning them, in my experience.)

I know, but the thought of it!

So what did you all think of the Tony Blair sketch, I thought it was brilliant? :D

Quote: maidenpriest @ September 23 2008, 1:28 PM BST

So what did you all think of the Tony Blair sketch, I thought it was brilliant? :D

I loved those! 'Were you born in a barn Tony?'

The Basic Instinct and Kitten Stomper were also great.

Quote: Matthew Stott @ September 23 2008, 1:33 PM BST

I loved those! 'Were you born in a barn Tony?'

The Basic Instinct and Kitten Stomper were also great.

I love this new series, I have something to look forward to at the end of the working week, genius putting him in a 'Work Experience' role but also being famous, having a work experience kid is so like that sketch, I hope we see more of Tony. :P

Great to see this series getting praise - shame so many seemed to hate the first series (but maybe the fact they're still watching means they didn't hate it as much as they said or thought). Having said all that I think this series is better too. :)

Not usually a fan of TV spoofs nowadays but the Dragon's Den stuff is great, made by the sweaty pitchers. The Kitten Stomper was extremely funny.

It's probably semi-intentional, but I hate those Polish coffee shop sketches. The two women in them are evil and it's more painfully cringing than funny.

Good episode, and I agree to an extent. Unfortunately it is in many ways a fairly accurate reflection of the increasing superficiality in modern society.

A right couple of bitches. Angry

I didn't like this week's episode that much. I think the 'I saw you coming' sketches are way too repetitive and a bit too condescending. The piano teacher sketch was poor too, just not funny enough. The national anthem sketch was, again, overlong, but it did have a good payoff.

I did like the Radio 3 djs this week, though.

I quite like the Polish coffee girls sketches. I think it's got a touch of the 'Ted & Ralph' about it. I always feel kind of sorry for Harry's character

Nelson Mandela was a bit random

Quote: Gelgoog @ September 26 2008, 9:48 PM BST

It's probably semi-intentional, but I hate those Polish coffee shop sketches. The two women in them are evil and it's more painfully cringing than funny.

I was in Starbucks this morning and there were two Polish women working there that sounded EXACTLY like the two women in the sketch. I was praying one of them would say "Coffee shop" to the other but they didn't. :(

Looking at the writing credits I noticed additional material was contributed by David Walliams and Matt Lucas (as well as Robert Popper amongst others) I wonder what they wrote because the script wasn't a patch on the performances.

I too was surprised to see Walliams and Lucas in the credits of last Friday's episode. They'd not contributed before so it must have been one of the new sketches... mmm... most likely the Herr Funk sketch?