Harry And Paul - Series 2 Page 5

Yeah, the Kitten Stomper was great. Laughing out loud

Harry's portrayal of Deborah Meaden is spot on.

I'm really loving this show. And so refreshing to see them do an "untouchable" figure such as Nelson Mandela - and not only that, but bring him through to a second series. Show's some nice edge. :)

"Aah-choo!" :D

I thought it was very good this week. I laughed quite a lot.

It was great to see Whitehouse, Enfield and Eldon together in one sketch.

My other faves were Kitten Stomper, Tennis Umpire and Choclatier.

Quote: Aaron @ September 19 2008, 9:43 PM BST

I'm really loving this show. And so refreshing to see them do an "untouchable" figure such as Nelson Mandela - and not only that, but bring him through to a second series. Show's some nice edge. :)

I cringed a little at that sketch to be honest. Not because of who he is, but the whole concept just seemed a little too 'wacky'. Also, that sketch would have been better in the year 2000 when the Blur 'Best Of' had just come out.

The one with Fidel Castro the other week was pretty funny, though.

If this was anyone other than PW and HE, then it wouldn't be up to much. But both are on good form I think.

Quote: Winterlight @ September 19 2008, 9:47 PM BST

would have been better in the year 2000 when the Blur 'Best Of' had just come out.

Same with my avatar . . .

Choclatier was brilliant. Overall I really liked it.

Kitty Stomper was just so good. I thought of the forum when watching that - I know all you lot love the cats. Evan Davis is a very funny impression.

Anyway I'm off to go and find out how one becomes a tennis umpire. I've suddenly become interested in judging the game.

This series is really strong. It's just a pleasure to see these two working so well together again. :)

Just watched the Kitten Stomper sketch on youtube... very very funny.

"The Grumpy Woman" Laughing out loud

Just saw "Love Deuce" hahaha

I was always a big fan of both of them but really can't find much to laugh about.

Watching it now, a very good episode I think. Enjoying the series so far.

Quote: David Chapman @ September 22 2008, 10:23 PM BST

I was always a big fan of both of them but really can't find much to laugh about.

Until I got to the kitten stomper.

I'm buying one straight away.

Surprisingly enough, I didn't like the Kitten Stomper sketch very much.

Quote: Aaron @ September 22 2008, 11:41 PM BST

Surprisingly enough, I didn't like the Kitten Stomper sketch very much.

Don't be such a wimp! Anything works in comedy.

Hurting kitties doesn't. :(