Friday Night with JR Page 4

Ha!

Being booed because the audience wanted more from you? I could deal with that.

The story, Badge.

Quote: Aaron @ October 21 2008, 7:06 PM BST

The story, Badge.

I know. I was joshing.

Considering it was probably Sarah's first British TV interview, I thought she did quite well. The Matt Damon clip has hilarious. I've seen Jimmy Kimmel's reply video which is just as funny. Sarah was funny on 8 out of 10 cats, too. It's a shame about the gig, though.

Quote: earman2009 @ October 22 2008, 8:07 PM BST

Considering it was probably Sarah's first British TV interview, I thought she did quite well. The Matt Damon clip has hilarious.

She didn't do well, and that Matt Damon clip isn't funny. Mostly because it's been done before in a film called 'EuroTrip'. So it wasn't even an original idea.

Stop talking in absolutes!

I know it goes without saying that what you write in your posts is 'in your opinion'. But it would just be pointless reading a thread where someone says SHE WAS FUNNY, then someone replies SHE WAS NOT FUNNY.

I expect I do it as well though...

Who cares?!

I'm not gonna put "IMO" or "IMHO" before each one of my posts. People who do that are pussies. :)

You are so your avatar.

Quote: zooo @ October 22 2008, 8:43 PM BST

You are so your avatar.

A 2D work of fiction, obsessed with disco?

Just a twat.

In the nicest possible way, of course.

(I have now called 2 people a twat today. Let's see if it manages to be offensive this time.)
*waits attentively*

:)

Quote: zooo @ October 22 2008, 8:43 PM BST

You are so your avatar.

On the subject of avatars, it's about time you changed yours. I hate Doctor Who and I'm bored of looking at it.

Like I said...

Quote: Eat_My_Shirts @ October 22 2008, 8:49 PM BST

I hate Doctor Who and I'm bored of looking at it.

Quote: zooo @ October 22 2008, 8:49 PM BST

Like I said...

Well, quite, yeah.

Uh oh.

Quote: Aaron @ October 22 2008, 9:03 PM BST

Uh oh.

Aarons spidey sense is tingling . . .