Milestone posts Page 204

Keewik is meant to be the sound of an owl hunting (I used to have an owl avatar but it vanished). Briosaid is a Gaelic name for witch (and a few other things).

Well your new name makes sense. ;)

So you're not going to try and get keewik reinstated, just for old time's sake? :)

Quote: Briosaid @ 19th January 2018, 4:21 PM

Keewik is meant to be the sound of an owl hunting (I used to have an owl avatar but it vanished). Briosaid is a Gaelic name for witch (and a few other things).

I thought it was some kind of scourer.

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 18th January 2018, 11:17 PM

Holy Shit! (As Robin used to say)

Been watching me post count for the last week and the little bugger slips past 14K when I had my back turned.

So.......................

14,000 !!! :D

Halfway then!

Quote: Hercules Grytpype Thynne @ 19th January 2018, 11:57 PM

Well your new name makes sense. ;)

So you're not going to try and get keewik reinstated, just for old time's sake? :)

I'm not really bothered one way or the other.

Have just realised I joined in 2008 (I think). Ten years of mis-spent old age!!!

Have just realised I joined in 2008 (I think). Ten years of mis-spent old age!!!

Quote: Briosaid @ 20th January 2018, 11:27 PM

We got the message the first time. :P

Quote: Chappers @ 20th January 2018, 3:33 PM

Halfway then!

We had this conversation last time when I said not all of us started on here when Adam was alive Great Grand Dad. :D

I'm past 1000! This is the first forum where I've exceeded 1000 so to celebrate I'm having a party. For anyone interested it's tonight at the Blue Oyster Bar on Howell.

Well done, Tarbs!

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 30th March 2018, 8:30 PM

I'm past 1000! This is the first forum where I've exceeded 1000 so to celebrate I'm having a party. For anyone interested it's tonight at the Blue Oyster Bar on Howell.

Do you have toast with smoked salmon pate and fillet steak? I'm still waiting. On the other hand I'd settle for a really good fish supper (No skin on the bloody thing).

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ 30th March 2018, 8:42 PM

Well done, Tarbs!

Thanks mate :) It's a shame most of it has been a load of ballcocks :D

Quote: Briosaid @ 30th March 2018, 9:15 PM

Do you have toast with smoked salmon pate and fillet steak? I'm still waiting. On the other hand I'd settle for a really good fish supper (No skin on the bloody thing).

:D I've been told a chippy near me is amazing and am going to check it out so if the cod is yummy and skinless I can pop one in the post to you.

Quote: Definitely Tarby @ 31st March 2018, 11:15 PM

Thanks mate :) It's a shame most of it has been a load of ballcocks :D

:D I've been told a chippy near me is amazing and am going to check it out so if the cod is yummy and skinless I can pop one in the post to you.

Ooo, no! Not cod. Haddock or lemon sole, and no bloody skin on it - we don't like that here.

Quote: Briosaid @ 31st March 2018, 11:52 PM

Ooo, no! Not cod. Haddock or lemon sole, and no bloody skin on it - we don't like that here.

Woooo! And I thought you were supposed to be hard North of the Border. I bet you want somebody to take the bones out and cut it into small pieces.

Definitely take the bones out. We're genteel up here you know.

19000!

Well done Gordy. Your the best thing to come out of Switzerland since all that Nazi gold:D