Relief From Comic Relief? Page 2

Quote: ajp29 @ March 13, 2007, 4:28 AM

I like the fact that they give half the money to charities in th UK so racists will donate money, its very inclusive.

Hehe! That's what I always think.

Even the Boosh are on this one, apparently. Huzzah.

The solution for the racist idiots?...simply give half as much money as they were going to do!

I would actually rather give money to poor people on the African contitent than ones in this country. Poor people in this country can always go on the Jeremy Kyle Show if they want to earn a bit extra for more lottery tickets.

Comic relief does fame academy…. Why?

Every bloody night for hours and hours please somebody make it stop
Angry

It will stop on Friday! It is on for bloody ages isn't it.

I've gone and fallen in love with Colin Murray though. So, can't complain.

Ewww.

;)

Quote: zooo @ March 14, 2007, 9:14 PM

I've gone and fallen in love with Colin Murray.

And is that you doing your bit for Comic Relief?

I Have a hatred of clowns. They are the ogliest things in the world. A red nose is slightly clownish and scares me. However its great for charity and gets everyone involved. I only watch the few sketches i am interested in to be honest, oh and as long as they dont have a big red ogly pointless nose on their beaks. Why oh why do they do that. It aint funny and it aint cool. Urgggggggggggggggggggggggh. Just thinking about clowns now has scared me. I am off to hide under the duvet with my rabbit. For entertainment purposes you understand. Wave Huh?

Every year they always have those sketches set in Africa, they're not very funny maybe they should cut them.

It must be your sense of humour. I think they're the funniest of the lot making out people in Africa are starving or having their legs blown off by landmines. Totally unbelievable.

Quote: David Chapman @ March 15, 2007, 9:53 PM

It must be your sense of humour. I think they're the funniest of the lot making out people in Africa are starving or having their legs blown off by landmines. Totally unbelievable.

Thank God Comic relief don't do irony or else some people might not understand what it's all about.

Fair cop ... I think.

Quote: Baumski @ March 15, 2007, 10:56 AM

And is that you doing your bit for Comic Relief?

Yes I got sponsored, raising £3.49.

Ricky Gervais did a quite astoundingly good sketch this time. Pretending he was in Africa. I actually half fell for it (okay, 70%). Anyone else see it?

Quote: zooo @ March 17, 2007, 6:57 PM

Ricky Gervais did a quite astoundingly good sketch this time. Pretending he was in Africa. I actually half fell for it (okay, 70%). Anyone else see it?

With so many 'celebs' shedding tears leat night - and wasn't Davina's salty discharge just fantastic - what Ricky Gervais did - and let's not forget Ant and Dec's teary moment - was something that should have been done years ago. One of his finest sketches.

I have to say, last night was poor even by Comic Relief standards. Normally I manage to force myself to watch all the way through, but no chance.

And I'm certain Billy Connolly is playing the Colonel in a docu-film of the history of KFC.