Not Going Out - Series 3 Page 3

Quote: JuliaC @ October 11 2008, 4:35 PM BST

Oh I'm jealous! :)

Please can you blow him a kiss from me??

I'll be blowing him enough kisses from the entire forum ;)

Quote: Princess Pancake @ October 11 2008, 4:19 PM BST

Oh I'm excited about seeing Lee Mack in the flesh ;)

I've met Lee Mack and chatted with him - he's a very nice chap.

Right - just come back. Recording took 3 hours and I've got a numb bum - and my face is aching from laughing so much.

The mistakes, adlibs and warm up were great. Definitely worth the effort and I;ve got 2 more to go to.

I won't go into the subject matter. Suffice to say it's a lot more "adult" this series.

Fantastic news.

How adult?

Ace.

Still very childish but more adult themes. And a bit more rude words. I was shocked!

Ooh, rudey swearing. Brilliant.

I don't want to give too much away. It's the first episode and you can't miss it!

Oooh great stuff! I honestly can't wait! :D

Edited by Aaron.

David, how early did you arrive for the recording? I'm going in a few weeks and obviously want to avoid the disappointment of not getting in, but by the same token don't want to spend three hours sat outside Teddington studios.

Based on your evening, what would you recommend?

Doors opened at 6. We got there at 5 and stood outside waiting for an hour. Lucky it was good weather.

Then they let you into the "hospitality area" where they gave us a beer or a water.

Around 7ish they let us into the studio.

I understand there were some turned away though because it was a full house. No idea how many.

There is an opportunity for Priority tickets. If you get an email try to apply as soon as you can.

I've also got tickets for 1 November and 6 December so if anyone's going then maybe I'll see you.

I'm on priority for 6th.

Quote: Aaron @ October 14 2008, 8:15 PM BST

I'm on priority for 6th.

How'd you get that so early? Is it because you run some comedy web-site or something?

Nope. *taps nose*

(No it really isn't, honest.)

Quote: Seefacts @ October 12 2008, 5:42 PM BST

I've met Lee Mack and chatted with him - he's a very nice chap.

*Dribbles*

We're coming all the way from Stockport to see him so may get there EXTREMELY early! After all, isn't that what iPods are for?