Not Going Out - Series 3 Page 2

Very pleased to know that Miranda Hart is still in it! I think she's fabulous - just needs the right vehicle to send her stratospheric. Still think they should have found a part for her in Green Wing, but let's not start that all over again. Move on, move on...
I'm sure this question will get you all tutting and raising your eyes, but where is this being recorded and how do I get tickets?

Read-throughs are sounding good. It's a great idea to find out what jokes are working in a process like that. Any hints on storylines or am I asking too much?!

I'm also excited to hear about the commentary and DVD! Especially Tim being involved this time! Can't wait for that to come out!

Quote: Sylvia @ August 25 2008, 1:35 PM BST

I'm sure this question will get you all tutting and raising your eyes, but where is this being recorded and how do I get tickets?

http://www.tvrecordings.com/shows/view/156

Quote: Lindyloop @ August 26 2008, 1:57 PM BST

Any hints on storylines or am I asking too much?!

Faaaaaar too much. Anyway, don't want to spoil it, do you? :)

Quote: Aaron @ August 26 2008, 8:00 PM BST

Faaaaaar too much. Anyway, don't want to spoil it, do you? :)

Hmmmm prob not! It's like looking at the last page in a book - I'm always tempted, but know I'll be annoyed with myself afterwards! lol

Hi

Just found this forum a few days ago when I saw scouring the internet for NGO series 3 info.

Glad it's returning. Absolutely love it. Managed to catch series 1 &2 on Paramount Comedy 1 channel a few weeks ago. Have never laughed as much or as often by a comedy for a very long time. Wish I could go to a recording of it but am stuck in the much-forgotten Scottish Borders (don't suppose they would ever consider filming here??!?!? lol!)

Absolutely love Miranda, Lee and Tim (the latter I think is lovely) and glad to hear all three are returning. Long may the show continue.

Welcome, welcome. Set aside some time and cash to venture down to London for series 4 (hoping that there is one). It's well worth attending. :)

Thanks, Aaron.

Hmm, maybe I will just jump into some London-bound cad's suitcase for series 4. Saves on a railway ticket and it would be a nice surprise for the cad when he opens it up.

Is there anywhere online that I can find the transcripts to the show??

Not that I'm aware of. You could always write them yourself though! :)

Oh, I have done for shows in the past. Doctor Who series 2, for one. I have the DVD of series one so I could transcribe and post them somewhere when I eventually get a computer of my own.

I'm currently compiling a booklet of jokes featured in the show... so I suppose I am transcribing the whole series(!)

Oh wow, I'm going to see the recording on the 6/11! I'm very excited now, I've got my hopes up so please let it be a fantastic day! The only thing is, on the ticket it says: 'Admit: 1 (Total booking 2)' although I want to admit 2 people?

I wonder if Lee and Miranda's love will blossom or if he will fall for another unsuspecting victim?

Edit: I've just realised why it says 'Admit: 1 (Total booking 2)'. Sorry!

Quote: Princess Pancake @ October 9 2008, 7:54 PM BST

Oh wow, I'm going to see the recording on the 6/11! I'm very excited now, I've got my hopes up so please let it be a fantastic day! The only thing is, on the ticket it says: 'Admit: 1 (Total booking 2)' although I want to admit 2 people?

I wonder if Lee and Miranda's love will blossom or if he will fall for another unsuspecting victim?

Edit: I've just realised why it says 'Admit: 1 (Total booking 2)'. Sorry!

Yes - you print 2 copies off.

I'm going this Sunday so anyone else going look for a grey haired old git.
Also got my IT Crowd tickets for 31st.

Quote: David Chapman @ October 9 2008, 8:01 PM BST

Yes - you print 2 copies off.

I'm going this Sunday so anyone else going look for a grey haired old git.
Also got my IT Crowd tickets for 31st.

I realised that just after I posted that message :$ sorry.

I've also just noticed that I'm going on the 22/11 and there isn't a show on the 6/11. It has been a long day!

Oh I'm excited about seeing Lee Mack in the flesh ;)

Oh I'm jealous! :)

Please can you blow him a kiss from me??

Oooh me too! Hehe

Well, I have tickets for next weekend, but I'm not absolutley certain I'll be able to go at the moment. Gutted!

Has anyone been to one of the recordings yet?

Edited by Aaron.