What are you drinking? Page 150

What all of it?

Way more adult taste than a blend isn't it

Quote: sootyj @ 31st May 2014, 11:57 PM BST

Way more adult taste than a blend isn't it

Definitely more flavourful. Should last me a while as I don't drink at home much.

Truth be told, I drunk quite a lot last night. I even had some Goldschalger which I haven't had since I was about 20. God bless other people's company credit cards.

Mint flavored Dunkin Donuts coffee with a packet of hot chocolate and a splash of vanilla almond milk.

This is rather lovely.
Quite strong, though....

Quote: Lazzard @ 7th June 2014, 3:35 PM BST

This is rather lovely.
Quite strong, though....

Can't beat a nice IPA!

I'm toying with making a Moscow Mule later, but that would involve going out to buy some ginger beer.

As it was a nice day today, I went for a swift half after work and had some Landmark by Greene King. A very nice IPA style drink.

Mug of coffee.

Brandy and babycham - well I'm on holiday.

Lemon squash.

A Grand Cosmopolitan. Like a Cosmopolitan, but with Grand Marnier instead of Triple Sec. Sadly I have no little umbrellas to put in it.

I'm drinking some green tea, but before you start barricading the doors and putting on your chastity belts, please be reassured that I'm not topping it up with cocaine.

A pint of Brakespear's Triple III at 6.7%

I don't half love a bottle of ice cold budweiser. I had a pint of almost flat Bud the other night, though, and it was beyond horrible.

Quote: Ben @ 30th June 2014, 6:51 PM BST

I don't half love a bottle of ice cold budweiser. I had a pint of almost flat Bud the other night, though, and it was beyond horrible.

That's because Lager has no flavour or taste. You might as well drink cold lemonade if you want refreshment.