What are you drinking? Page 147

Quote: Chappers @ 19th March 2014, 10:31 PM GMT

Just had a pint of Old Rodger. 7.4%. Probably the strongest beer I've had. Nice taste but no lasting effects..................zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I love a strong beer. I've had a few bottles of Thomas Hardy Ale and I think that's over 11%. Takes about an hour to drink, but very warming.

I have 2 huge bottles of leef awaiting me

Azera coffee. I love this stuff.

The instant stuff, I just got an aeropress and am amazed at how different it is to regular filter coffee.

Time to get a bean grinder as well.

Lemonade.

Quote: sootyj @ 20th March 2014, 7:38 AM GMT

Time to get a bean grinder as well.

I've got a Bodum thing for bean grinding. It's great fun and noisy in a nice way. I usually use a cafetiere, but they're buggers for cleaning all the sludge out.. Never even heard of an AeroPress until just now. May have to look into one.

A glass of water.

Just made myself a Mai Tai with an extra shot of rum in it. Feeling a little drunk.

Sooty and Ben, beware! You'll end up with one those appalling machines beloved by George Clooney. They've got them at Malaga film festival, you have to queue for ages as they're so fiddly and keep on going wrong, and as everything's in little packets there's a huge amount of waste.

I've been drinking cava.

I got myself some Beanie flavoured instant coffees, just tried the amaretto one, which smelt nicer than it tasted. I've got the Irish cream one too, which I remember being nicer, although if I drink it now I might get too caffeinated. Decisions.

I also have a chocolate and raspberry Frijj, and a berry smoothie in the fridge to drink at some point. Having a day of nice beverages.

Quote: beaky @ 22nd March 2014, 9:24 PM GMT

Sooty and Ben, beware! You'll end up with one those appalling machines beloved by George Clooney. They've got them at Malaga film festival, you have to queue for ages as they're so fiddly and keep on going wrong, and as everything's in little packets there's a huge amount of waste.

I've been drinking cava.

A 100 squids machine, that lets you spend tripple on the coffee,that's Gordon Brown foolish.

Nope the aeropress just sits on the cup and is much easier to clean than a french press.

A nice bottle of Chianti, got it to have with bolognese but I now I want some fava beans. Ffffssssffffsssfffssss.

Chianti and fava beans, sure it's not bollocksnaise.

Arf. By the time the bottle's dead I won't care if it is.

Quote: beaky @ 22nd March 2014, 9:24 PM GMT

I've been drinking cava.

So Stacy Keibler just got bored of watching George Clooney fiddling with his device.