Looking for a Sitcom on DVD

A strange request. Does anyone have Birds of a Feather on DVD/VHS? I have the rotten DVD release of the first series and I have the last series that I taped from TV, but I'd like to fill in the rest. I don't mind paying or I have tons of TV DVD's I could trade for.

Someone out their must record shows as religiously as I used to!

Rick

I have 50-ish episodes (aside from series' 1 and 9), but have really had to hunt around a bit to find them, and they're all over the place with no apparent order and episodes missing in the middle (ie I'll have series x episodes 1-3, no 4, and then 5-8 or whatever).

However, I seem to recall someone saying that releases would recommence this year, so hope is not all lost. If anyone knows anything, please let me know!

Cheers, Aaron.

I have series 7 but it's in LP on a VHS that had been re-used over and over and from a normal TV signal. It used to seem OK, but when you play it now with a bigger TV and compared to DVD, it's appalling!

Hope they do bring more out and I hope they cost £5 a series like the first one! Although I'd pay more to avoid the awful over-dubbing.

Anyone got any further information on DVD releases? It'd be very nice!

I'm going to be updating the DVD listings from tonight, so I'll report back if I find anything.

*Moved to DVDs & Other Merchandise*

Nope. Nothing. All updated, but haven't found the slightest suggestion of a release.

If it's any consolation Ricky, Pauline Quirke and Linda Robson are working together on a new sitcom.

Hey Aaron any chance of putting them on Youtube?

Birds of a Feather episodes?

yup, how about it?

No. Not a chance, sorry. I neither have the time, nor know how. And besides, it's illegal and I wouldn't dare engage in such activity. Angelic

LOL alright will have to make do with the episodes already on there.

Thre are episodes on you tube of birds of a feather i have
series 4 and 9 and episodes from series 2,3,5,6,7,8