Complaints? Page 5

Quote: zooo @ August 2 2008, 1:47 PM BST

You fancy Tim Minchin?! :O

Show me a slightly quirky looking, funny and intelligent man and I will no doubt fancy him! Hence my long-standing and enduring love for Mr Mitchell. :)

Ah, I like the odd boys too.
So I won't judge!

Hi! It's revive and old thread Fred here once again, and as they used to say on pirate radio "Going back in time on the Sounds of the Nation, it's a Caroline BCG flashback"

11 years............no one has had a reason to retail moan in ELEVEN years!?! We are a happy bunch. :)

So, thought I'd try KFC again to see if they had improved, but NO. Out of a 10-piece Bargain Bucket for £15 (!) 4 pieces of the chicken were inedible in having no meat to speak of on them, just crispy skin and bone.

That's £1.50 x 4, which makes for £6 I paid out for nothing. But what about the chips/fries I hear you cry. Well, the few frazzled bits of potato (a lot with their skins on !!) were hardly worth eating.

Disgusting and I have emailed KFC for what good it'll do....................Ho Hum..............

"'Ere, Chantelle got anuver complaint".............

"Oh, send 'im some varches, innit"

With you there

I bloody love fried chicken

But KFC is just so mediocre

I don't know what colonel sanders had in his secret recipe but he is welcome to it

My local pizza shop does it miles better

KFC is the absolute best! The new chips are shit, mind.

Quote: Aaron @ 20th July 2019, 12:35 PM

KFC is the absolute best!

Yeah, well they would be in Royal Berkshire..................swipe me. Try 'em out in the sticks mush. :(

It must depend where you go.
Up here in the grim North they all have a huge notice saying all our chicken is halal.
I thought KFC was an American franchise.

I actually like the new chips with the skins on but am fairly lucky being near to two decent kfc and some I have used in the past the chicken has been right ropey

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 20th July 2019, 7:47 PM

Up here in the grim North

Eeee lad dusn't no 'ow thee put'up we'it.

We perpetuate the myth to keep the southern wankers away.

I could be very offended by that, but as I live in the East I'll let it go.

Yeah! You effin' Southern wankers.! .............. Tee hee

That'll be me then. Although I am a wannabe Yorkshireman.

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 20th July 2019, 7:47 PM

I thought KFC was an American franchise.

No, Kentucky is a small village in Derbyshire

Quote: Stephen Goodlad @ 21st July 2019, 9:04 AM

We perpetuate the myth to keep the southern wankers away.

Came across this for you Stephen - your mate JCC :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5J1xPU8GOH8

Hahaha.
He was the guest on desert island discs today. Very amusing.