Complaints? Page 3

No worries you minx :)

You're best off complaining to really large companys... I found only what I can describe as string in a trifle once, I took it in complained and they gave me £20 of vouchers without batting an eyelid.

Smaller companies don't have money to burn so they're less likely to bother and will ask more questions.

Quote: Simon Stratton @ July 29 2008, 10:25 AM BST

Has anyone worked in a call centre? Do they really just pass you on to a random department for fun?
I got sent round eight different people on a bt helpline before I started asking for the person's name and telling him I was going to call him back. Instantly I got through to the correct department.

I have and yeah to some extent we do Laughing out loud

Rubys right, you have to keep people off the phones (unless it's a sales department).

I found people who were actually nice and weren't wankers I helped out more than morons who just wanted to treat me like shit. So just be nice in the future Britain!

Quote: sootyj @ July 28 2008, 10:19 PM BST

Do you think it would work with Gordon Brown?

Laughing out loud

I'm basically banned from IKEA in Cardiff. The machine rejected my card and I lost it with the guy on the till whose fault it obviously wasn't and he called security. I have issues.

Quote: sootyj @ July 29 2008, 9:34 AM BST

Yes lots actually, and plenty of Black racists.

That's not quite the same as a Gay homophobe is it. I know for a fact that black racists exist.

No it's not the same.
There are Jewish anti semites though.

There are millions of gay homophobes I expect. They're usually homophobes 'because' they're gay but can't admit it.

"Thy bigotry assert, that eyes from thee avert" ;)

Quote: zooo @ July 29 2008, 11:43 PM BST

No it's not the same.
There are Jewish anti semites though.

Are there?

I am again mixing real life up with movies.
I can't remember the title, but there was a film about 5 yrs ago about a neo nazi Jewish boy!

Quote: ian_w @ July 29 2008, 11:46 PM BST

"Thy bigotry assert, that eyes from thee avert" ;)

Ooh, wassat?

Quote: zooo @ July 29 2008, 11:48 PM BST

I am again mixing real life up with movies.
I can't remember the title, but there was a film about 5 yrs ago about a neo nazi Jewish boy!

Well maybe there is. Don't know any though. Suppose some of the nicest people were brainwashed into being nazis so it's very possible.

Ooh, wassat?

Just some crap :)

Quote: ian_w @ July 29 2008, 11:50 PM BST

Well maybe there is. Don't know any though. Suppose some of the nicest people were brainwashed into being nazis so it's very possible.

Well, you don't know all the Jews.

Quote: zooo @ July 29 2008, 11:54 PM BST

Well, you don't know all the Jews.

Why are you arguing with me that's what I just said Laughing out loud
Oh, well I thought I had anyway.

I wish I did know em all - some I'd make tea for (Woody Allen etc), some I'd try to drown (Maureen Lipman etc).

And you could introduce me to Jake Gyllenhaal, Adam Brody, David Baddiel, Arj Barker and Zach Braff!

Off the top of my head...

Quote: ian_w @ July 30 2008, 12:03 AM BST

Why are you arguing with me that's what I just said Laughing out loud
Oh, well I thought I had anyway.

I wish I did know em all - some I'd make tea for (Woody Allen etc), some I'd try to drown (Maureen Lipman etc).

Oi (vay)! What's wrong with Maureen Lipman? I used to fancy her in the 70s. Have you seen her in any of those Confessions films? I still would!

Quote: David Chapman @ July 30 2008, 12:17 AM BST

Oi (vay)! What's wrong with Maureen Lipman? I used to fancy her in the 70s. Have you seen her in any of those Confessions films? I still would!

In fairness you'd do it with a tree if it had a womans face stuck on.

Quote: zooo @ July 30 2008, 12:13 AM BST

And you could introduce me to Jake Gyllenhaal, Adam Brody, David Baddiel, Arj Barker and Zach Braff!

Off the top of my head...

Bloomin eck that's impressive! Are you a Jew collector?

And I would gladly take you to meet them. And sootyj too.