The Kevin Bishop Show - Series 1 Page 16

Quote: Si @ August 29 2008, 10:46 PM BST

Aren't you a Rovers supporter? Hands off the Cider Drinkers' song ;)

Can't beat a bit of The Worzels. Saw them a couple of times at Ashton Court. A lot of songs get hijacked by teams, so I'll let them off. Even if that guy is an avid Robin.

He can't help it, he's intelligent and doesn't fancy marrying his sister.

Worzels = Intelligent?

How many beers have you had?

Maybe the question should be...how much money did they make?

Enough to by a brand new combine harvester anyhow & maybe some new wellies.

That's exactly how much a season ticket to City costs.

Laughing out loud

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 29 2008, 10:08 PM BST

Hubba hubba to Bill Oddies wife & her lingerie.

Quote: Stan Doubt @ August 29 2008, 10:16 PM BST

Cripes, Karen Gillan in suspenders.

Quote: Mark @ August 29 2008, 10:37 PM BST

(Oh yeah, and Si has a point - Ms Gillan in suspenders - I'm all a fluster now!)

M-hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

Good final episode. Didn't quite draw me in in the same way that the others have, but still funny stuff. Overall, a muchly enjoyed series. Thanks Channel 4. :)

Death is the only punishment suitable for people who have the temerity to criticise The Kevin Bishop Show.

Great series, even though I only caught a couple of episodes. It's what that Adam Buxton pilot should have been. Very astute and, most importantly, fast. That girl is very foxy, too.

Yep, loved it. Seems to have been received well by many people, so hopefully a second series will emerge at some point.

Wider Man choosing pie sale over chasing criminals < LOL

Did like the series but felt it getting a little tired towards the end. Maybe it's too much for me to take, that many quick sketches per episode. High gag rate though. Not necessarily funny all the time, but quick enough to know that there's another gag just around the corner, which is a good thing.

Dan

I am flabbergasted at the praise this show has got. I hated it with a passion myself and only kept watching it because a)Not much else on b)That guy does a fairly decent Christopher Walken and c)Maybe I just like watching sketch shows that I hate so I can moan and throw things at the screen....

Hmmm, oh well, I for one hope that it won't get a second series as I'll only end up watching every episode and hating myself every time I do.

Even reading that and be reminded of 'They're my f**king crisps' makes me laugh though...

Dan

This show was O.K but I hated the Radiohead pisstake sketch. That was really cheap.