The Kevin Bishop Show - Series 1 Page 15

That was hillarious.

"It's hard 'cause I need a wee. A big gay wee." ha. I really like the other guys Bob Geldof impression.

:) 'You, give me your f**king money. Oh, f**k off.'

Quote: Simon Stratton @ August 22 2008, 10:37 PM BST

Ha ha, I love it when someone watches something repeatedly just to slag it off. "I wonder if fire is hot...yep it is. Hmmm. Let's try again...ouch, I burnt myself. Surely it can't be a third time..."

Ha ha ha... it is true, if you dislike it so much kevinbishopshowiscrap why are you still watching?

Quote: Simon Stratton @ August 22 2008, 10:48 PM BST

Dunno. *Channels Mark* If you go to our new BCG website it'll tell you what you want to know.

Ha ha. You know me suspiciously well. Those are the exact words I'd use!

The last episode was slightly better than the one before but there were still a lot of sketches that missed the mark for me.

Love love love this show. I wish it had a bit of a longer run, it's one of the few shows I really look forward to seeing.
The Gay Pretender was ace, Blind Date was good too.

Quote: kevinbishopshowiscrap @ August 22 2008, 10:33 PM BST

Well, it's just finished and I've never seen anything unfunnier - EVER!

I can't even remember any of the gags to quote. Am I the only person that think this is UTTER RUBBISH ????????????? Whistling nnocently

Angelic

I think you love Kevin Bishop.

Hubba hubba to Bill Oddies wife & her lingerie.

I love this show. Shittingly funny.

Cripes, Karen Gillan in suspenders. Ah well, she can always PM me if she reads these forums. Please. Pretty please. I won't leave my computer until she PMs.

I saw her first! Hands off Si.

Next on 'ooo arrr' Laughing out loud

She hasn't PM'ed.

Nil, you're so late that if you were a woman I'd advise a pregnancy test. Check out all the previous posts.

My only complaint about this show, is the fact that it relies on puns to get laughs, in so many of the sketches.

Shant. *crosses arms in a huff*.

I like the 'ooo-arrr' one too. The Cornish are real yokels eh? Whistling nnocently

Is it wrong I really want to watch Little Hitler, the Afgan Allo Allo and the Fred West musical now?

(Oh yeah, and Si has a point - Ms Gillan in suspenders - I'm all a fluster now!)

Quote: catskillz @ August 29 2008, 10:33 PM BST

My only complaint about this show, is the fact that it relies on puns to get laughs, in so many of the sketches.

But for some reason that's also it's genius. Have you never played the stupes pun game when you're down the pub with mates? When someone accidentally hits a good one, it's painfully funny.

What was the second Pete Burns one? That was superb.

Quote: Nil Putters @ August 29 2008, 10:34 PM BST

Shant. *crosses arms in a huff*.

I like the 'ooo-arrr' one too. The Cornish are real yokels eh? Whistling nnocently

Aren't you a Rovers supporter? Hands off the Cider Drinkers' song ;)