The Kevin Bishop Show - Series 1 Page 14

Quote: Aaron @ August 16 2008, 10:25 PM BST

What a load of bollocks!

I think they're more like bricks.

I was a fan of this show but the last two episodes have been very poor in my opinion. The David Starky clips were just pointless after the first one.

There were some really lazy jokes 'Doherty - addiction', original? No. And the Bill Oddie - Tit one was so obvious.

The 'topped himself' sketch made me laugh but not a lot else. I think episode two had me in tears, in comparison.

Kevin Bishop is a fantastic performer, just needs better or more consistent material.

I hear it's on AGAIN tonight. >_<

U LUV IT!

Quote: kevinbishopshowiscrap @ August 22 2008, 9:42 PM BST

I hear it's on AGAIN tonight. >_<

That is what tends to happen half-way through a series.

Enjoyed the Gay Pretender clips & (strangely) the rock climbing one.. "Don't look down, don't look down" *looks down* "FUUUUCCCKK!!!"

Quote: Aaron @ August 22 2008, 10:02 PM BST

That is what tends to happen half-way through a series.

Mmmm, Shame...... Angry

Awww little Hitlers.

This was great. So good there's something consistantly funny on TV at the mo.

Well, it's just finished and I've never seen anything unfunnier - EVER!

I can't even remember any of the gags to quote. Am I the only person that think this is UTTER RUBBISH ????????????? Whistling nnocently

At least Nicole got evicted. Angelic

Ha ha, I love it when someone watches something repeatedly just to slag it off. "I wonder if fire is hot...yep it is. Hmmm. Let's try again...ouch, I burnt myself. Surely it can't be a third time..."

Was that the last one of the series?

Dunno. *Channels Mark* If you go to our new BCG website it'll tell you what you want to know.

Haha! :D

No, next week's is the last episode I believeee.

Let's hope they do the blind date sketch again next week. Whistling nnocently

And the 'gay' bloke in a nightclub. Eh?