Meet the Writers: Phillip Barron Page 2

I'll take Ham & Cheese please. I'll get my own pickle!;)

Great interview. What was the feature film that went out on DVD?

I've known Phill from way back, in the Shoot the Writers days. What a talent. Can echo the frustration re: feature films.

Top man. :D

Well done David! Awesome interview and veru funny again! I can imagine you're a nightmare to be interviewed by... in a nice way!

Quote: SlagA @ July 16 2008, 7:22 PM BST

I've known Phill from way back, in the Shoot the Writers days. What a talent. Can echo the frustration re: feature films.

He must be a top bloke to put up with my comments on his blog (or he hasn't found the delete option). His blog's are great, lots of tips and inspirational tales. We should be hearing a lot more about him with his features coming up. Good luck with them all, you know I'll be keeping tabs on them (sorry).

Quote: Simon Stratton @ July 16 2008, 3:24 PM BST

Great interview. What was the feature film that went out on DVD?

It's called 'The Evolved' a comedy horror distributed by Troma. It has a talking foetus in it.

Quote: SlagA @ July 16 2008, 7:22 PM BST

Aw shucks. Way back when ITV were desperate to fill their night schedule with any old crap.

Quote: ContainsNuts @ July 16 2008, 8:48 PM BST

He must be a top bloke to put up with my comments on his blog (or he hasn't found the delete option).

Yes, you bastard! Muscling in on my moment of glory.