'Rescue Me' DVD petition Page 2

So What Now? I didn't know Lee Evans had done a sitcom, that one escaped me. I've got tickets to see him live next month at the Colston Hall in Bristol!

Quote: chipolata @ July 31 2008, 12:05 PM BST

......but for some reason she always reminds me of Arthur Mullard in a blonde wig.

Now that's a weird image!

I'm going to see him at the Newcastle Metro Radio Arena in October. Can't wait for that.

Quote: Writer2K @ July 31 2008, 1:13 PM BST

So What Now? I didn't know Lee Evans had done a sitcom, that one escaped me.

It was released on DVD in 2001 and although now deleted can almost certainly be picked up on Amazon Marketplace or eBay for a few squids.

See Amazon product listing
[p=http://www.play.com/DVD/DVD/4-/96258/Lee-Evans-So-What-Now-Series-1/Product.html]
[h=666996]

I saw Sally Phillips in an episode of Harley Street last night. I read an article in The Stage saying that she was the only person 'who effortlessly shows the regulars how to do this acting lark properly.' And I thought she did do a very good job then again I would say that. Still, Top Gear, Harley Street with Sally Phillips and a decent episode of Never Mind The Buzzcocks where Jessica Hynes and Simon Amstell had a wrestle. Not a bad nights viewing. I missed Mock The Week but I recorded that and I missed Lab Rats for once so some good came out of it.

I've wanted to see this show for a while but it doesn't seem to have been repeated after is original broadcast. I also think that any fans of 'Love Soup' might be interested in this

signed it!