Favourite Blackadder insult? Page 4

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ January 7 2013, 9:43 AM GMT

Kipper, you're as cynical as an amoeba that got fed up with being a microscopic small creature and is now making fun of everything that's bigger than a cell of dandruff...

...in a bag

Laughing out loud

Quote: Alfred J Kipper @ January 7 2013, 7:22 AM GMT

Good, I'm not the only one who thought the endless stream of Elton penned funny lines were mostly tiresome drivel.

Most of those lines were built on by the actors during "rehearsal", they started off quite simple and got built up and up into the unwealdly monsters they became. I think the ridiculous complexity of them is part of the joke though.

I quite like the simple ones.

To Lord Melchet in series 2: "You utter creep"

In series 3: "Oh forget Frou Frou, I wouldn't pick my nose to save his life"

Quote: TBone @ January 24 2013, 9:57 PM GMT

In series 3: "Oh forget Frou Frou, I wouldn't pick my nose to save his life"

Why does a 19th Century French Aristo seem to be named after Walter the Softy's pet poodle?

Blackadder III, Nob & Nobility

Mrs. Miggins: Bonjour, monsieur.

Edmund: What?

Mrs. Miggins: Bonjour, monsieur -- it's French.

Edmund: So is eating frogs, cruelty to geese and urinating in the street,
but that's no reason to inflict it on the rest of us.

Doesn't he then threaten her with a toasting fork?!

Quote: Gordon Bennett @ January 26 2013, 5:19 PM GMT

Blackadder III, Nob & Nobility

Mrs. Miggins: Bonjour, monsieur.

Edmund: What?

Mrs. Miggins: Bonjour, monsieur -- it's French.

Edmund: So is eating frogs, cruelty to geese and urinating in the street,
but that's no reason to inflict it on the rest of us.

Laughing out loud

General Melchett: Something's the matter. Something sinister and something grotesque. And what's worse is that it's going on right here under my very nose.
Captain Blackadder: [protesting] Sir, your moustache is lovely...

:D

Queenie: "Lord Melchett has very bad news..."
Edmund: "Lord Melchett is bad news."

Baldrick: So, you're asking where the big papery thing tied up with string belonging to the baity fellow in the black coat who just left is?

Blackadder: Yes, Baldrick. I am. And if you don't answer, then the booted bony thing with five toes at the end of my leg will soon connect sharply with the soft, dangly collection of objects in your trousers. Now for the last time, Baldrick, where is Dr. Johnson's manuscript?

Laughing out loud

Ink and inkibilty

Candidate for greatest ever episode of any sitcom in TV history

You are about as much use to me as a hole in the head. an affliction with which you must be familiar. never having had a brain. :D :D

Blackadder: Yes. To you, Baldrick, the Renaissance was just something that happened to other people, wasn't it?

http://en.wikiquote.org/wiki/Blackadder

Some classics ones brought up in here.

I loved the more simpler ones like:

The eyes are open, the mouth moves, but Mr. Brain has long since departed, hasn't he, Percy.