2 Point 4 Children Page 4

Seven Dials was hilarious, one of the best. Liked all of the Christmas specials as well.

What did people think of Declan? The kid they fostered then adopted?

He was ok but not my cup of tea, lol :P

I've heard people wish he never existed and on IMDB someone refuses to name him when mentioning him to Andrew Marshall. He is hated by many.

Declan #1 was better than Declan #2 though.

I'm not ashamed to say this, I only watched this because of Belinda Lang.

Have the repeats stopped again?

Still think this deserves a guide Whistling nnocently

They do appear to, yes.

That's ridiculous, no doubt they've gone back to back to back Only Fools.

Pity BBC Two don't stick it on.

Quote: zooo @ November 4 2011, 1:08 AM GMT

Second one:

I'm beginning to remember why I watched it now! :OD

Seriously though, although I'm not avid fan I'm surprised the rest of it hasn't been released on DVD. I admire how ambitious it was and wasn't afraid to step outside the box.

Fondest memories of this show...
* The Christmas special where they get stuck in a log cabin and the gran & aunty get stoned in a hotel room.
* The trip to Miami where they get caught in a hurricane, and best of all...
* Jenny's school talent show. Class!

I like that Christmas episode :) Not a log cabin though, just a house they found when they got lost in the fog. Just happened to be next to a live minefield.

The Blues Brothers cover was one of the highlights for me as well.

I loved The Blues Brothers one

ATTENTION PEOPLE! Please e-mail dvdenquiryline@2entertain.co.uk and request that they release 2point4 Children on DVD! They always reply that they don't own the rights but they do!!!!!

Any help appreciated! So far got a few people and other fans to do it so PLEEEEAAASE!

Only take 2 minutes :)

Why do they say they don't own the rights if they do? Is that quite an easy thing to find out?

Technically they don't own the rights, but it's a company wholly owned by BBC Worldwide so in practice it's a bit murkier a distinction. To paraphrase Harriet Harman, they're being literally honest, but not within the spirit of the question.

Basically the BBC own it but 2Entertain are owned by them (wholly now I think after BBC bought Woolworths half). It is 2Entertain who licence the show out.

So far got a few people to send one so if you will???????

Humour me at least :P