MeeBox by Adam Buxton

Fresh from Adam's blog...

"WATCH MeeBOX ON BBC3, SUNDAY 22nd JUNE 2008, 11.45PM

MeeBOX, the pilot I made for BBC3 last year is finally being transmitted on the night of Sunday 22nd at 11.45pm. I showed a few clips from the show when I was MCing at the 100 Club last weekend (thanks for making it a very enjoyable night if you were there) and they all went down very well so I’m hoping the massive audience I’m bound to get in this incredible slot will respond with similar enthusiasm. It was made for very little money but I had a very happy time putting it together and I’m deeply grateful to all the many people who helped. When the show goes out I’ll say more about the production and give some proper credit for anyone who’s interested. As far as the future of MeeBOX goes, I have a meeting at the BBC next week so I hope I’ll be able to tell you soon if I’ll be making any more for TV."

Thanks. I'll make sure I tune in. :)

OK - I'll try to make a note of that!

Yay, Buxton!

I love Adam Buxton in that kinda gay loving zooo way \o/

She'll be thrilled to hear that!

It's not exactly a prime slot, is it? Hope that isn't a reflection of the quality, as I'd like to see him recapture some of his past glory.

Quote: Aaron @ June 12 2008, 11:56 AM BST

She'll be thrilled to hear that!

She is!

I loves him too. Lots.

Quote: chipolata @ June 12 2008, 12:57 PM BST

It's not exactly a prime slot, is it? Hope that isn't a reflection of the quality, as I'd like to see him recapture some of his past glory.

That's what I thought. Considering that most of the BBC3 dross is by nobodies, you would have thought THE BUX could have got a better slot.

I was under the impression that most new comedies on the BBC were to be aired on BBC3 first... unless they were by some previously successful and very famous persons.

Then if they do well they give them another going on BBC2.

No News - LOL

That sketch was actually featured on Time Trumpet. Which was a great show.

I really liked the first episode of Time Trumpet, but found it getting less funnier each week.

Did anyone watch this?

I forgot to make a note of it.

(Bloody mobile organiser!)