Not The Nine O'Clock News...

Does anyone know where I can get hold of complete Not The Nine O'clock News episodes?

I have the two DVD's that are available, but there's nothing else available. Commercially at least.

I hear that the shows have scarcely been repeated. I believe UK Gold were the last people to repeat them. Back in 1993.

There must be so much that I'm missing out on :(

N.b. I did try to put this in a thread from 2007 about NTNON, but BSG's rather bizarre search section wouldn't allow me to open it!!!

I have what I believe to be the complete second series. Paramount 2 have been showing episode recently, but I understand that they - and those repeated by the likes of UK Gold in the 90s - are just compilation type best of episode/series', rather than entire series' proper. I think.

Has this been released yet fully on DVDs? I'd love to buy it if they have. I mean the full episodes, I already have the two DVDs as well.

Probably my favourite Sketch show of all time. So good.

They have not. I believe John Lloyd has spoken in the past about having no desire to see it released fully, due to its topical nature. But maybe he'll have a change of heart, if that indeed is true.

Quote: Aaron @ June 24 2013, 2:21 PM BST

They have not. I believe John Lloyd has spoken in the past about having no desire to see it released fully, due to its topical nature. But maybe he'll have a change of heart, if that indeed is true.

Oh balls :( Has someone taped this or something? The first three series i.e.?

Series 2, 3 and 4 float around, but Series 1 is a far trickier cause.

Ah, I'll do some digging then. Hopefully I'll at least be able to get 2,3,4 uncut online somewhere.

Some of the best sketch show ever made. To bad the full work isn't released yet.

Quote: Aaron @ June 25 2013, 1:08 PM BST

Series 2, 3 and 4 float around, but Series 1 is a far trickier cause.

Chris Langham...

The absence of Series 1 predates those events.

The events we know about ;)

Ahead of his time, eh?

UKTV Gold are repeating compilation episodes most nights at 9:30pm. Just to let you know.

Still great http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xz6kYe-DUTo - who are these 'don't like' tossers?
I recently read Victoria Wood was the first choice of female lead. Would've been very different...?

Mel Smith, RIP