Kevin Eldon Page 5

Quote: sootyj @ June 18 2012, 7:10 PM BST

About bloody time.

He is not a hobby horse, he is a hobby lion!

I quite agree. Kevin Eldon is ace. He's one of those people that when they appear on screen I at least think 'f--king ace, it's Kevin Eldon!'

My favourite thing he's done though has got to be this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AzquCGpuIsQ

When I first saw it I couldn't get the line "What am I, f--king Noddy?" out my head for a fortnight, much to the annoyance of everybody I met.

And, Messrs Bussell and Stott, he's also great in Missing Scene – Crab Handed, something that I wish you both well with and hope turns into something major soon (Alice Lowe is also excellent in it so well done all round).

Quote: Lee @ June 4 2008, 4:17 AM BST

Was it a bowl full of money? The greedy bastards!

Hahahahaha!

Quote: Ignatius Rake @ August 5 2012, 12:22 AM BST

And, Messrs Bussell and Stott, he's also great in Missing Scene – Crab Handed, something that I wish you both well with and hope turns into something major soon (Alice Lowe is also excellent in it so well done all round).

Thank you very much.

My pleasure. It is indeed very good.

Quote: Ignatius Rake @ August 5 2012, 12:22 AM BST

I like the way you've spelt Ricketts as Messrs.

I need to listen to this show. Not got round to it yet. I think an Eldon TV show is needed as he's got a great face for comedy.

EDIT:

Oh wait... he is getting a TV series.

Weak lemon drink.

I appreciate this may constitute thread bumping, but I finally got Kevin Eldon Is Titting About on DVD, and I can say with some confidence it is one of the finest stand up DVDs in my collection. I never thought I'd be in a situation where there's a stand up routine in French where I;m laughing despite not understanding it, and my Mum is laughing more BECAUSE she understands it!

In tonight's "Inside No. 9" of course.